Reviews for An Unsought Resonance
HiddenYori chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Yes! You are back with a new chapter. i'm glade you posted but my only criticizer is it felt really rushed and forced at the beginning.
Foxcomm chapter 24 . 5/23/2015
Cool, good update.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
Hrm. The general being a Kishin was certainly unexpected. I like his motivations though. It's a much more realistic look at the geopolitical quandary an organization like Shibusen would make in real life. The pivot from fighting Tabitha to the general being revealed as the bigger bad felt a little rushed though, probably because this was a pretty short chapter in comparison to the others you've written for this story. But what a cliff hanger, wow. I can't wait to see what happens with the Asura Cannon, especially since you ended it right as the cannon was being fired. Looking forward to your next chapter, as always.
HiddenYori chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Oh my gosh don't leave us hanging. This is like my favorite story I've read it nine times since I've been in the hospital (a month). I need another review!
Missing12345 chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
I am met with two updates today? God Lord! Very nice chapter you got here. However due to the gaps of updates I am faced with the dilemma of forgetting the events which happened prior to this chapter. That means onyl one thing. It's time to Re-Read.!
HiddenYori chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
LOVE THIS!
TheManInTheHat chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Good chapter Wrentaile. Always good to see another Unsought Resonance update. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Gosh, sorry I don't have anything more substantive to say. Just glad that this OC story is still going yo.
Missing12345 chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Well well. An update. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but good work with giving Eruka a bigger role.
Saint River chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
"Frog Flip Frog Hop" I hate to ask but is that really Eruka's incantation?

Gus's last line was... nice. Common yet welcomed. Made me laugh.

This chapter is appreciated more than normal. After nearly two weeks of no updates. I was meet with four new updates. This is one of the them.
Missing12345 chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
Just one more witch soul then for Gus? I hope he becomes a Death Scythe.

Thanks for this chapter.
Minooshka chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I tremendously enjoy this OC story and cant wait to find out Aegis's new abilities as a death-scythe!
Saint River chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
I regret to say that I really don't know what to say about this chapter except for the fact that it has arrived. Thanks for the update. Now bring forth more. Ahehe...
Missing12345 chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I apologize for not reviewing a lot earlier. but on the upside i was able read a whole of new chapters in one go. I thank you for all that.
TheManInTheHat chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Another great chapter. I love all the character development you're giving Eruka, she gets kinda glossed over in the anime and manga. I'm also really digging how you portray witch combat; most characters is Soul Eater rely on (vaguely) conventional weapons whose use is pretty easy to grasp for most writers but witches require a much more imaginative arsenal. Tabitha is of course the crowning jewel in this regard, but Eruka (even with her more limited repertoire) also uses her magic in interesting ways.

Good stuff, keep it up.