Reviews for An Unsought Resonance
Lialane Graest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
I'm so glad that you updated so fast so that I can read the next section :D
TheManInTheHat chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I vaguely recall reading the first chapter of this story back when it was first published, and then losing track of it. Needless to say, I'm glad I found it again. After reading the whole thing through, I am confident to say that this is without doubt one of the best written OC fics that's going right now. Your original characters are all interesting and well rounded. You even play your lead's witch heritage, a trait that can make keeping an OC balanced difficult, very well, and it really adds to her character. I especially like how you show your OC's connections to the canon cast, and how you flesh out certain things that the canon ignores (like how Shibusen knows there are pre-Kishin or Witches around thanks to sensors and reports of thaumaturgical feedback, and Shibusen's relationship with the military). I also enjoyed how genre savvy your weasel witch was, packing a sidearm in case she couldn't use her magic.

So, in conclusion, great stuff. I really look forward to your next update!
Noip13 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Another great story. I appreciate the references. :)
Lialane Graest chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
This was an awesome chapter, glad to see the update! Loved it! :D
Leara Bribage chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Perspicacious, this is. Hmmm. :) 'Tis wonderful! I fancy thinking what could happen next... I feel as if something's going to come up soon. Whether it's good or bad, I'm not wholly sure. Keep it up, Xavon!
Leara Bribage chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Pursue, Xavon, please? It's getting better every time. :) (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
DigitalButton chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
so that's gus's plan. a kishin larva. that's new. well done on this chapter.
Saint River chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Kishin Larva... splendid idea. Unique, original and no one else seems to have thought it. Good.
Lialane Graest chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I wanna know what he needs her to do. Excellent chapter, loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
I'll be honest. Charlie has some qualities of a certain female OC that we all know and hate (you know what i'm talking about). But despite all that, she is written quite well and i like her character. Charlie also has a certain aspect to her character which i really approve.

I find Gus to be unique since i've never read of a shield weapon before. Can't wait to see what Charlie will do with him in battle and what his plan of attack is. He has the qualities of a true friend. how nice of him to bring Charlie to disney land. if Charlie will never stop hating weapons then she should at least make one exception for Gus. How did he get to be called Gus anyway? Did I miss that explanation somewhere in the story.

Ha! a naruto reference. was Ian based off Itachi? Ken seems to be based off Kisame.

I like this fic. It uses concepts from both the anime and manga. I hardly see any SE fic which are based off the manga. please update soon.
DigitalButton chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
gus has a plan. maybe it will show just how smart he is. hope it works.
DigitalButton chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
gus really is smart if he was able to trick that guy into 'confessing' he was the kishin-egg. that is what he did, right?

maka and soul are here. alrite.
DigitalButton chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
charlie really is distrustful of weapons, isn't she? plus points for having ox here and also anya, meme and tsugumi from soul eater not. you never see them in any fanfic.
DigitalButton chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Eruka Frog's here. wonder what the military wants with her. and who are the other two among the 'three' the general was talking about?
DigitalButton chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
haha. kishin-radar/kishin-meter. charlie's never been to disney world? has she been living under a rock her whole life. haha. how good of gus to skip class and take her there for the first time.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »