Reviews for An Unsought Resonance
DigitalButton chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
charlie's character origin chapter. it gives a little insight on why she hates weapons. i am really liking this.
DigitalButton chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
why didn't i find this sooner? a fanfic which has elements from the manga.

charlene and aegis, they're the first ever independent meister and shield-weapon i've seen so far from all the soul eater fics i've read. how unique.

lord death just loves to cause trouble, doesn't he?

this seems to be different from most oc fics. kudos on that one.
Saint River chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Oh... Gus has an idea. Looking forward to his plan and if it will work. Glad to see Maka and Soul in action. Please update soon.
Saint River chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Did Kisame and Itachi make some sort of appearance here? Great stuff. Gus is such a good friend. Everybody would want such a friend who'd spend for everything in Disney World.
Saint River chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This story has a very good start with two interesting characters. Charlene Chapel and Aegis Smithson. Both are acceptable names. Some authors would give their characters rather ridiculous names. In my opinion, names can often tell a lot about how a character is going to be played out. I'm adding this to my favorites.
Lialane Graest chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Alright. I'm caught up. I want to know what the idea was. Please :(
Lialane Graest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Another great chapter! Loving the story!
Lialane Graest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Fan girl moment :3

Star Wars, Soul Eater NOT? Too much.

Loved this chapter :3
Lialane Graest chapter 5 . 9/4/2012

Loved this chapter immensely.
Lialane Graest chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I've never been to Disney World :( I need a Gus :(

Because I LOVE roller coasters :3
Lialane Graest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Nicely written, again :)
Lialane Graest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I loved this chapter, and you did great on how you caught Stein's character, and Marie's. :3
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So far, I'm rather intrigued with this, so I hope that it's not the one you drop. Excellently written!
mech pencil name chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I know almost nothing about Soul Eater nor have I really wanted to. And this sucked me in. I loved A Growing Affection and clicked on this story just to see what you are now working on. sigh. Now I'm hooked.

Great job of explaining things for the clueless. I have had no need (so far) to look up info on the series. I just need to patiently wait for updates.

I do feel sorry for Aegis, to have those kinds of thoughts in your kind of partner's head. What does Charlene want out of life? What is her goal career wise? With how things look now, I don't know if she can be happy in life.

Thank you for another great story.
Kingdom of Blaze chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Really good i like it, please update soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »