Reviews for An Unsought Resonance
Missing12345 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Eruka Frog's here. wonder what the military wants with her. and who are the other two among the 'three' the general was talking about?
Missing12345 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
haha. kishin-radar/kishin-meter. charlie's never been to disney world? has she been living under a rock her whole life. haha. how good of gus to skip class and take her there for the first time.
Missing12345 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
charlie's character origin chapter. it gives a little insight on why she hates weapons. i am really liking this.
Missing12345 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
why didn't i find this sooner? a fanfic which has elements from the manga.

charlene and aegis, they're the first ever independent meister and shield-weapon i've seen so far from all the soul eater fics i've read. how unique.

lord death just loves to cause trouble, doesn't he?

this seems to be different from most oc fics. kudos on that one.
Saint River chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Oh... Gus has an idea. Looking forward to his plan and if it will work. Glad to see Maka and Soul in action. Please update soon.
Saint River chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Did Kisame and Itachi make some sort of appearance here? Great stuff. Gus is such a good friend. Everybody would want such a friend who'd spend for everything in Disney World.
Saint River chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This story has a very good start with two interesting characters. Charlene Chapel and Aegis Smithson. Both are acceptable names. Some authors would give their characters rather ridiculous names. In my opinion, names can often tell a lot about how a character is going to be played out. I'm adding this to my favorites.
Lialane Graest chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Alright. I'm caught up. I want to know what the idea was. Please :(
Lialane Graest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Another great chapter! Loving the story!
Lialane Graest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Fan girl moment :3

Star Wars, Soul Eater NOT? Too much.

Loved this chapter :3
Lialane Graest chapter 5 . 9/4/2012

Loved this chapter immensely.
Lialane Graest chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I've never been to Disney World :( I need a Gus :(

Because I LOVE roller coasters :3
Lialane Graest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Nicely written, again :)
Lialane Graest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I loved this chapter, and you did great on how you caught Stein's character, and Marie's. :3
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So far, I'm rather intrigued with this, so I hope that it's not the one you drop. Excellently written!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »