Reviews for The Conditions For Peace: Card Captor Spamfic
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
and the moral of the story is: Do not tell your magic using younger sister/ girlfriend that you will get along with her older brother/boyfriend when pigs fly because she might make one.
moonlight ray chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ha! Clever thinking, Sakura!
youknees chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
HAHAHA. this is funny! i liked it! so, touya and syaoran have no choice but to reconcile. hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
you succesfuly make my stomach hurt after laughing so much...O
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
:D!

Well done.
Setfiregirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Julia: AHAHAHAHH! HILARIOUS!OH BOY, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

Syerrah: *giggling madly* I wonder what would happen if she used The Change on them...XD

Julia: OH-Oh-oh! That would be FUNNY!

Angela: Loved this story! Even if it was a little...short...But I LIKE SHORT!
MizEvilBlossoms chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Lmao, bloody fantastic, Ha, *giggles*

Write more, ne? Onegai? D

Love, MzEvilBlossoms x

Ja ne! x
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
*dies*
2lazy2sign in chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was great! lol.
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Aww. Hehe. Even though it's short, it's funny. It's sad I discovered you so late at night. I have to sleep.
chibi cherry blosom chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
pig fly no way. u should do a sequel of what happens to them if they BREAK the treaty!
Blue-Jellee chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
LOL! HILARIOUS! THIS IS SO FUNNY! lol! keep it up _
Midnight Sakusha chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
*LMSO* I love it! _ Glad that I decided to go check out some older fics. Disagree w/the reviews of "hey, this is too short" It's supposed to be! My kinda humor XD
KMJ
(teehee...I'm the hyper one of the three sakusha! XD)
ying chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
i normally don't read sakura fanfics cause the ones i did read were childish. but this story is so lame that i love it! ok, probably thinking i'm a weirdo or something, but just wanna let you know that i really like your sakura fanfics. they're great and not childish at all, just very lame and i LOVE lame stuff. so, keep writing!

ying
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Uh...that's one way to do it...

(Okay, truthfully, I'm laughing my head off over here. )