Reviews for May There Never Be An End
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
P.S. Is there going to be more at some stage still? Because it is just so good, it would be great if you were to write more of it sometime!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I love this story! I think it's such a great continuation on from where the second season of Survivors ended so abruptly, and you write not only so well, but also so in character. Thanks for posting it!
dejadthisvu chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
This is amazing! I just finished watching the series on Netflix a few days ago and was not happy to find it had been cancelled. I was trying to find a good wrap-up and you've done it brilliantly! I'm sad to see the fic has been abandoned, but at least it's ended at a place that works. I know it's been nearly 3 years since you started this, so I don't really expect to see an update. However, I plan to follow the story regardless, just in case one day you decide to write a little more. Again, fantastic job! I absolutely loved reading this!
SinfulVamp chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I fear that this story has been abandoned. I'm leaving this comment in the hope that you have just taken a year hiatus and will still continue. This is the next best thing to the show coming back on. Please finish this so we all have a conclusion to a story we've been wishing for.
InTheAirTonight chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Ok, this was VERY good... I do hope that we 'get there' soon cause ur making all us squirm with anticipation out here... Very well written
cilepe chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Loved it. Well done.
The Average Geek chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I just found Survivors a few days ago on Netflix and quickly watched them all, only for it to end on a cliffhanger and make me want to scream.. then i find this fic and it's freaking perfect. i love everything about it and i would do anything for you to finish it.
Anyo chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Excellent. Would love to watch your ending.
Alex Nautilus chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice fanfic for a great show.
joyful123 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I just recently found Survivors on my kindlefire. I absolutely love the series! Your story fit right in with it , or rather with the way I wish the storyline had developed. As I was reading it, I could see the scenes unfolding in my mind as if I was watching it on the screen. Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Okay. You need to keep writing this. I'm actually interested into it, unlike the majority ofTom/Anya fics. You've even captured Abby's annoying traits perfectly. :D Will be waiting for this.
sohhkb chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I wish this weren't a dead fandom, because you deserve significantly more credit for this well-written piece. I'm a recent fan of Survivors (netflix) and was incredibly sad when I searched online to discover no season three. Tom's character is well-written and true to the character, IMO. The storyline is a little cliche, just as the show is (Tom showing up just in the knick of time before Anya really, truly gets hurt?) but hey, what can you expect? I liked the exchange between Tom and Anya at the end: "I told you you'd miss me some day" etc. I wonder though, would Tom be so quick just to forget her cold dismissal in the season two finale? Methinks he'd harbor a little resentment, seeing as she basically spent twelve episodes likening him to a ruthless animal.

If you keep updating, I'll keep reviewing!
Lara chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I have to hand it to you - you've captured the essence of all of the characters perfectly. I'm especially amazed at how well your adapted to writing Tom (hands down favorite character). It's believable and reading this story is providing great closure for me since I found out about the cancelling of the show. PLEASE keep writing! This story has me hooked! Thank u for sharing your talent and creativity:)
Elle chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
LOVE THIS! Very talented and dedicated writer! Please keep writing! :)
Miche chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I am absolutely enthralled with this story! You captured the characters perfectly! Though I understand why it may/will be delayed (I mean, who ISN'T distracted by skyrim right now?). I was devastated when they canceled the show, and actually became a bit giddy reading your story. Keep up the great work! Look forward to future chapters! Thank you!