Reviews for Carving Pumpkins In A World Full Of Ghosts
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ah, what a lyrical description of autumn, which I, too, adore. and it fits that SSnape should find peace in nature. on a pumpkin.
Call me a small shrew, but Peeves deserved every bit of his punishment, and I hope it sticks for a month! A. Dumbledore would have made Peeves human just to scare him silly, had he seen that apparition. Your avatar from 'Dark Harbour' is beautiful.
No, the following is thriving, and please update. Where is the story going? what will they see?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I'm glad it really wasn't Voldemort, but Hermione could have told Snape what was going on, after all.

And what history of Hogwarts is in that window?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Well, that's a nasty greeting and no mistake.

Frankly, if I were Snape, I'd leave Hogwarts and go somewhere else. Just about anywhere else!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Very good chapter setting the mood!
rainbowpanget chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
NOOOO readership has NOT dropped and this is VERY interesting! Please do continue. I've been starved of any decent HGSS fics lately, and have resorted to rereading my favorite ones, yours included. Would love to see this completed 3
monkeemary chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Oh, DO finish this one! Do! Do!

I already absolutely love it, from the exquisite description of the grounds in late fall (a time of year that I share Snape's appreciation for), to the (only almost) kinder, gentler post-war Snape, to the obviously friendly relationship with Professor Granger, to the new castle room you've invented.

(There's a classic Star Trek episode, 'City on the Edge of Forever' with something called 'the guardian of forever' which let's you view all of history and even go back and visit it, though that's every bit as risky as a time-turner. How clever of you to think up one for Hogwarts!)

I know you haven't posted in a while, and real life has probably gotten in the way, but I hope you can find your way back to this story sometime. I'd love to see how it turns out :)
Consitura chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Great story! I hope you finish it :)
lionessforseverus chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
I hope you continue with this story - I just found it today through another author listing you as one of their favorites.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
This is intriguing. I do like that they have what appears to be an established friendship.
renaid chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I'm definitely curious to see where you are going with this story. I have enjoyed it so far.

I'm not sure how Severus could handle two such frights in a row and still be able to recover and focus when Hermione needed help.

I look forward to more!
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
renaid chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I think you are off to a great start. After all, who wouldn't love to see Severus with a smile on his face once in a while? And to do it while sitting cross-legged on a pumpkin would be astounding!
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I like'd it. Keep smiling. :-)
watin77 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
it's good to see you back!

i love the detail and description you use in this chapter. i'm very intrigued and'll be looking forward to the rest.