Reviews for The Original High School Days
Laguzgirl chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
waitwaitwaitwait My blastoise buddy's getting married? :D Congrats dude! I hope you have a wonderful life with whoever the lucky chick is!
Also, it's good to see HSD back. :) Poor Chris seems to be losing all his buddies though. Awww. Oh well, he'll still have Zeena and Laguz and Zoe
why did you think Laguz and Zoe were both needed though? you're such a crazy guy XD
rubyyoshi chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
Darn, I hate it when life throws everything at you. (Including the kitchen sink) Hopefully, Chris will be alright and all the others that are leaving will be ok. Also glad to see an update for this story.
Cloud Dreamer Girl chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
Yay new chapter! And 'twas good as ever. I especially like the beginning, it was super descriptive and really drew me in.

And UGH, CLIFFHANGERS.
badberry123 chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
Cool Chapter! I haven't seen much of HSD so its good to see some more of it again. :)

Update Soon. :)
Acejinjo chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
Ha-ha... I knew this is going to be a great year. I just hear nothing but good news. I mean seriously, you, getting married? That's wonderful. We fans/friends may not be there to see it when it happens, but congratulation anyway. )

Now, back to, "reviewing" I'm not really sure what to say about it. I don't know , it feels like some sort of..."filler" I think that's what it's called? Anyway, because of that, I don't feel really bother by its shortness, but at least it's nice to know this story will have a few chapters around this year. All in all, I like this little chap. )
Mechanical Oven chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
And I guess that does it for all the old chapters. Though, I remember you making one before but suddenly deleting it before... Perhaps you weren't pleased with the results? I'm not so sure.

I never got to read the full story before, but now I have, and it was quite interesting. I'll be interested to see what will be coming next for this story!

...OC profiles? Yeah, I'll get that to you. :P
Acejinjo chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
Seriously? This was the last chap of the old? Huh, no wonder why you been uploading these old chaps so often. And finally you can go slowbro... I cannot believe I just said that.

Anyway I'll send the profile(s) around afternoon. All I can say to you mine barely change, Anna on the other paw...
Boss-defeater451 chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
And we've finally arrived at the last chapter before you 'nuked this story'. It was an interesting read, the old story, but I wonder what you'll do with the next one.

You still have Raymond's and Rae's profiles, right?
Acejinjo chapter 22 . 3/27/2013
Ah Mr. West, you're one awesome- Did you say Bayleef!? If I wasn't in a relationship, I would've been drooling all over her by now!

THIS what happens when I'm not on the laptop as often anymore! (Well, I'm not really typing on it but still!) Seriously, since when you're uploading often?
badberry123 chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
This was a great chapter again. Only another 7 now until the new chapters come which I definitely can't wait for! :D

I LOVE my Ninja Powers. :)
Acejinjo chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
There goes another chapter, yet again these still amuse me. I do hope everyone will still be in the story. If not, oh well. (

And once again I cannot wait to see beyond these older chapters but now I know the numbers, I guess we don't have ta' wait any longer huh? Then again eight chapters are pretty long...
yorkielover123456789 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
It's going to be really different when you start writing the new ones.0.0 Well, there is still a lot that can happen in eight chapters. Let's hope we won't have to wait too long for it.

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU. -.- That was EVIL. *rubs hands sinisterly together*

XD Am I the only one who actually likes Biology? *shot and stabbed*
badberry123 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Hey Chris.

I've been reading all these chapters and they bring back so many memories. :)

This chapter was cool, though it sounds utmostly weird too with our reactions at the end. XD

I can't wait for more chappies soon. I hope that I get to stay in this cause HSD was a great series for all of us. :)
yorkielover123456789 chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
The ending appearances by everyone was epic! XD

Aww, I had forgotten about how Mina did that to him. :/

I swear, the fourth wall is ALWAYS broken- it makes the story more fun, if you ask me. XDD Anna is so cheerful about her new boyfriend. XD Well, I'm glad you updated! Although I'm not-so-glad with the tie between Pauline and I. -.-

Waiting for the next chapter! :D
Acejinjo chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Ugh, no matter how many times I read this, I still cannot believe Rugtugba's girl would do that... Really sickens me. I do wish he finds someone better... (If he is still part of this however)

There goes another awesome chapter and somewhat a happy end of this. Funny how it took ten days for Anna and I to be together.

Now we, the readers must wait yet again until ... Whenever you decide to upload those bloody chapters! But hey, least you upload three of them.

And the original cast is almost complete! I cannot wait to see beyond these older chapters!