Reviews for Outtake: Tea with the Headmaster
I loved it!
EmmaM21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Sequel!
ochaofice chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I loved this! it was so funny I laugh out loud in front of my boss! pleease keep writing!
yours truly,
Al chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I LOVED it! Thanks for sharing!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
And much funny was had. Thanks! Favorite bits:

"Yes, well…I must advise you, Mr. Potter, to be…cautious. You often showcase your lack of taste and discretion for all to see…"

Lack of taste? Harry was quite affronted at that. He had excellent taste.

"And it would be unwise to do so in the presence of the Headmaster."

Harry frowned. "Why?"

Professor McGonagall sighed. "Because, Mr. Potter, he expects you to be a quiet, studious, well-mannered Ravenclaw."

Him? Well-mannered? Quiet? Well, he was quite studious…about select topics. "And?"

"Mr. Potter, should you not meet the Headmaster's expectations, he may try to…fix you."

That, that sounded ominous. "…fix me?" Harry whispered.

Professor McGonagall nodded grimly. "Albus Dumbledore has immense faith in humanity – and is confident in every person's ability to be a decent, kind, human being who works for the greater good."

Harry tugged on his hair frantically. "But I don't want to be fixed! I don't want to be decent! Screw the greater good! I like the way I am!"

"I know, Mr. Potter, and that is why I am warning you – for I fear the consequences should he try. I feel that it would be more beneficial for both of you if there were no confrontations of any sort."

Harry nodded shakily. "Thank you, professor, I will remember that."

...

The Headmaster nodded sadly. "I am afraid his health is in peril…anaemia, perhaps."

Harry shook his head grimly. "No, it's far worse than that – I believe it's his mental health that we should be concerned for. Just the other day, I heard him talking to himself."

Dumbledore looked quite alarmed at that. "What did he say?"

"Um…something like 'No, no, don't kill the hobbitses! Gollum! Gollum!'"

"What is…a hobbitses?, I wonder..."

"Oh," Harry said, "I'm sure it's just a code word or something – all part of the delusion, I'd expect."

The Headmaster shook his head, a tragic look on his face. "Poor, poor Quirinus…"

"Yes," Harry said, feigning empathy, "Schizophrenia is a terrible thing."
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
fantastic! Beautifully written. I love the way how you wrote about life, it's purpose, and the meaning of life. It's brilliant!
Panultimate chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I couldn't stop laughing! And for the second half, it was interesting to see Harry's intellect applied to something besides gore.
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
omg that was a great follow up to the staff meeting... and really dumbles is so easily led and harry with his great love of chaos should be visited by Janus any minute now.. just to share tea and cakes.. LOL.. oh lord the fight between apollo and janus *snicker* fighting for who harry champions more.. ah i think i love this 'verse LOL..
trenee aewnaur
Renom chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was horrifyingly hilarious. Please write a sequel?
SpottedPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Absolutely hilarious. Loved it! :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
lol. nice
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOL trust Harry to make an Insane Man think its all Normality, LOL
RagnarBlackmane chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Poor Dumbles... :(
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
"is is" should be "is just".

Anything for the Greater Good, even locking yourself in a cupboard, right Professor?