Reviews for REDO! World Is Mine
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I wish you would write more. *Forlorn sigh. The gangreen gang are some of my favorite villains, you should write about them breaking into the interstate on room trying to get revenge for something the powerpuff girls did to them, and Bass shows her chemical x powers, and she runs off with the gangreen gang.
devildog452 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
When do we get to see ace and the gangreen gang?
SideshowJazz1 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Update soon!
SuperSailorCharon chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
So far, this story shows promise. I just read the first two chapters and I'm going to read the rest as I'm also working on an Ace/OC fic.
Hermine Jane Granger chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Gahhh! Please update soon! Pleeeaaassseeeeee! I love it!
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I loved it please write more!
Imagined-Ink chapter 7 . 12/28/2011

Yes, TV is dangerous. Fear it.

That's an awesome song. Completely awesome.

Nice, that guy has given her some trouble, hasn't he? She should kick him in the nuts...that's what I think!

Great chap! Can't wait for next one now!

Imagined-Ink chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Whoa...DUDE! XD
DarkPatu chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Bon, bon, une millions de fois un conte grand! So she's meeting the wife before the driver, eh? A nice switch and the gypsy thing makes it a bit more believable that this family would just accept her and take her in. Also the bus/RV thing is very North American 'Romani', so that fits as well.

I've got to say I'm very impressed by your writing and I can offer you nothing but praise and good wishes in your continued endeavors in literature!
iAwesome19 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I love it Kat! :P BTW if I tease you about not being a meat eater - well i dont seriously mean it
DarkPatu chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Good looking chapter! I like the change of locale for Bass and her mother a lot. It's looking to have been a good idea to redo the chapter!

It wasn't very nice of your friend to boast about the ham simply because you are a vegetarian, but you can't begrudge us carnivores for enjoying our meat. If we respect your choices, please respect ours.

The butchered animals was a bit crass though. Low blow.
Evil-Angel-1010 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
yeah, I know right?
Imagined-Ink chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
She's not a good friend, then.

Yay, French airport!
Evil-Angel-1010 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Thank you for your reviews! Don't worry, I'll post more soon, I just finished chapters 4 & 5! :-)
Imagined-Ink chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Wow, for an AceXOC this is actually very good! Suspense is VERY good!

Continue soon, please!