Reviews for Crossings
AlphaScorpio chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
dont shoot the messanger haha, all i can say, got bored after awhile all i can say, this chaoter goes out to all the assholes in the world
MintyFishbowl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I really like how this story is going. You fill the story to the brim with detail, giving each moment a little spitshine and something that makes you remember it. I also really enjoy Alex's character. He's not a Mary-Sue, and he has a very distinguishable and clear personality.

One problem I have is with Alex's...sophistication. The whole speech Alex gave to Aeris about the "Crossroads" is really well written, but it feels a bit too poetic and rehearsed. I kinda doubt that he would just be able to come up with that as he went along. I just feel that he's a bit too preachy. Perhaps is he paused to think every now and then, I would believe it more.

But, even with that said, that is probably just a part of his character and personality, so there's really not much harm done. Please continue this story, I'm really enjoying it!

~Fishbowl
AlphaScorpio chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
great chapter, always one where to get to know them, and the ending is funny, but what the fuck, in alot of these storys leo has no backbone, he just sits and takes orders from aeris, what the hell, alex, he already knows leo gets disrespected, but what will he do when he finds out the whole dam truth, help aeris and torment him, or help leo so they can all be eqeul, i dont know, good word anyways
BlackBolts chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I hate it when people look Down Apon themselves. These Chapters are great. And this one is No Different. That's Whole Fox/Tiger thing was Brilliant. It makes me want to Cross Breed them and See the Result(s). Just to get a good Visual image of Alex. And this Chapter Explained A-Lot, Too. We All know What a Hybrid is. And we know why Alex hides his Awesomeness. If I ever Saw A Hybrid ( Human or Animal ), I would bow down to Them. They are just Pure Epicness. Anywho... Great chapter. AWESOME Story. Please do more.
ShadowOfHeart chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
What Are You Talking About,That Chapter Was AMAZING,It Is A Great Story With The Idea I Really What You To Atleast Finish This Story Okay And Don't Let Anyone Tell you this Is Bad.

Your Reviewer ShadowOfHeart _

P.S. I Really Want to read the next Chapter So Please Update Soon.
BlackBolts chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
BRILLIANT! That idea at the end would Blow EVERYONE'S Mind! Why didn't I think of that? Well: GREAT Chapter. One of the BEST Stories. I'm already LOVING this story, And I think it has just begun. Great work, Ol' Chap! I hope you will do more Very Soon. Your Stories Always brighten My Day.
AlphaScorpio chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
on deviantART, you people should check our robcakeran53 or something, he did this 40 or so chapters on leos brother, kick ass action and comedy follow through. anyways, good chapter, theres always a chapter that has them get to know eachother. anyways. good work. skimmed through it i wonder what will happen next. and is a fox like a dog or a cat, confusing.
BlackBolts chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I'm liking where this story is going. It is like the other ones. I think The Stranger had a similar Concept. Great story. Great chapter. And I was surprised by the Word count. 10,000. Very impressive. And I have seen that some stories have some kind of Accidental connection to me In Real Life ( Paying In Blood had Leo's Death the day of my Birthday, March 4th, And this has Alex Kage, Alex being my First name. Xander Is my NickName. ). I shall await more awesome Chapters in the near Future. And you sir, Will expect some Feed Back from Me.
MintyFishbowl chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Gah, why can't PS3 and Xbox fans just accept that BOTH consoles are great? Why would anyone try to prove superiority by pledging allegiance to just one?

Anyway, I like where this story is going. I have an OC as well, Ronin McCrane, but the stories about him were pretty terribad, so I removed it from FF. If there's anything I should tell you, it's DON'T, AND I MEAN DON'T, make Alex a Mary-sue! Give him some character development, instead of making him look like Jesus the Fox.

That being said, I'm really enjoying this so far. Keep the good work up!
AlphaScorpio chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
funny parts of the story, i just zoomed though it, good chapter, everything just seems funny, the timeout room, but i find it crappy how you can get a game not released yet from knowing someone. i would love to get GTA 5 early. but no, gotta wait till 2012. anyways great chapter.
BlackBolts chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
BOOM! HEADSHOT! Leo, You might want to put on some Kevlar. Just Sayin'. Aeris is going to KILL you. Ha Ha. I love talking to The Characters. Great Chapter. Who is this Iron Cross Guy? Where did he find his awesome Gaming Abilities? Is Leo going to Live through Aeris' Wrath? Well my Future Friend, You will decide how me and the other readers see this story. Great job Ice. This COULD quickly become one of my Favorite Stories... Hmm...
BlackBolts chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hello Ice. I don't think we have meet. I'm a Very Well Known Reviewer Around THESE parts of the Website. I'm already known by Most people. Well... Enough Chit Chat. Lets get to my Review. This is quite Interesting. You are a Newcomer to VGCats Fics, But not to the Site. Great story. I couldn't find ANY Errors in your writing. You are doing quite the great job. Do more please.
DarknessOfHeart chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
FAIL... Oh Leo Why Do Have The Worse Luck ever, She Is Going To Kill Him When He Gets Home. This Is Going To Be Interesting XD
AlphaScorpio chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
and aeris created the "big bang theory" and leo is properly fucked, i tell ya what. this is funny of what happen, leo is gonna get owned twice. por him. but hey, second place isint that bad, niether is 3rd. but 1st is the main thing but its amazing leo survived that long. aeris of course, and that guy, who the fuck knows. but that was epic. and i actully saw that comming, aeris accedently shooting leo, i predicted that some how. weird
AlphaScorpio chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
oh thank god it isint like those storys where they find someone, help them, and then become friends, wait that was in 2 storys, or 1, well still, im glad that didint happen, and leo is just to much, its unbarrable to think hes still alive
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »