Reviews for I Still Know What They Parodied Last Summer
Coyote Fire chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
That was pretty good. Funny in a lot of places. So is there another installment?
Amy chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
I LOVE YOUR MOCKING STORIES ! lol, can u please do another scary movies are the best to make fun of, esp. cheesy ones! Or maybe another Buffy Eps:? Prety pleaasse with sugar on top and lotsa cherries ?lol
Cal chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I've read your MST of both I know what you did last summer movies, and loved them both. (Although I DO have to admit at times the whole "pervert, prude" thing was a LITTLE annoying) Aside from that though, they've been great. One thing I don't understand is why lets you keep them, but I suppose it doesn't matter. I'm about to read your one of Urban Legends, and as for your next MST, maybe you could do Cherry Falls, since you said you like horror movies? (The dumber the movie, the funnier the MST, right?) Or one of the Scream movies.
Charmin chapter 5 . 5/16/2002
Yay! Laughed my butt off. So funny. Charmin)
LightWingDragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
PS, Do ALIENS, its full of lines like this:

"She grabs the cat like a life preserver."
LightWingDragon chapter 5 . 5/8/2002
great, needs more breaks, there wasnt much plot developement this time around.
Cassandra Lunar chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
do the Langoliers, that ws so weird and not possible. It was supposed to be a thriller, but don't count on it
Tygerwulfe chapter 5 . 5/6/2002
Yay! I finally finished this! Do Scream next, that would be great. Thanks for doing such a great job on this. And I loved the Kakistos reference. "I live for killing toast. Or was it, I live for taquitos?"
sinecure chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I'm about halfway done with the next one, which will be Urban Legends. If anyone has any ideas for a movie to MST, I'm open for suggestions. I'm partial to horror movies. Maybe some action ones... I was actually considering doing Godzilla after Urban Legends... it's hard finding scripts online though, so I am limited. Anyway, thanks for the reviews, guys and gals, it's extremely encouraging.
rixi chapter 5 . 5/2/2002
really good. Whens the next one?
Tygerwulfe chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Once again, putting this on my favs list.

Partially because I can't finish it right now.
Len chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
Oh, you evil girl! I've been up for two hours reading this - so long that even logged me out. But I love this story! Yay again for the faintest hints of W/S (that scene where he watched her in the doorway was just wonderful). Also, I thought this was just as hysterical as the first one, and made even better by the bits of pop culture you scattered through it. But a few questions: What was that that Buffy thought of and was going to tell Willow later? Will our heros ever need to use the restroom? What's making them all so apathetic? Will there be more W/S in the next installment?

Oh, and before I go, I just have to say that I think I will always have a mental picute of Spike and Willow doing that "Who got the voodoo" thing. That was classic.

Please of please write another installment for this. If you're trying to find bad movies to mock, I have a few suggestions...

Great job - more SOON! (Eep! I just pulled a Transcriber...)

Len