Reviews for Jinxes
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Nice little conversation, fits right in! Thanks and cheers!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hahahaha! Love this! Great job! :)
Maunzeli chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very funny story! Thanks!
JoBelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOL! Your Tony voice is spot on in its paranoid ramblings! Poor McGee, can't even pee in peace!

I love this bit

/Let's just say that, as a team, we seem to attract a lot of unstable bedfellows."

"Unstable bedfellows?"

"Feel free to use that as the title of your next McNovel./ bwahahahaa!

Fav line of the fic though has to go to this one:

/"CI-Ray?" Tony shook his head. "He doesn't count. He's not even around, so Ziva's having a one-sided relationship with Gmail right now./ *CACKLES!* So true! Heehehehehee!

I love Ziva's secret source and that last line!

Pitch perfect characterization and dialogue all around! Great work! :)
Iceland Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ah, good old mens-room dude who's name I haven't figured out yet. Good times, good times.
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Very cute story. I particularly liked your interpretation of Ziva's current relationship with Ray (a one side relationship with Gmail).
yen35 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very funny and nice one. Thanks for sharing.
Merandus chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Absolutely superb dialog and character interaction.

Very well done and I look forward to more from your muse!
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was just perfect! A good way to fall asleep...you made me chuckle and smile, and forget that I wasn't actually watching tv! Well written and very incharacter!

-Arsha
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
How funny was this? I started it when I left the market, read snippets at red lights and finished it in my complex's parking lot...with softening rainbow sherbet in the bag. Had to finish it! And the people next to me at the lights kinda stared when I laughed like a Howler Monkey. Don't know why...
binkeybella chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
haha, 'there's something profoundly disconcerting about the phrase 'Gibbs'love life' let's not say that anymore.' Straight out of Anthony Dinozzo's head. Too funny, so was the shot, thanks for writing and posting.
LouCy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is a really funny story. Great sense of humor, nice dialog.I would like to read more about it.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hee hee. Love Ziva's "source".
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hehe very nice fic. Very funny. Well done.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is a really special piece, and I noticed that it was not marked as complete - so does that mean we can expect more conversations between Mr. Grossman and Ms. David?

This really made me smile. You have a great sense of humor. And you dialog is really excellent. It always catches the voices of the characters and your turn of phrase is excellent.

Thanks for posting - and I am hoping for more.

pdf