Reviews for Sammy Keyes and the Boyz in the Band
oh my glob chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
is this the real chapter? or did u make it up?
oh my glob
DontKillMyVibe chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I'm SO glad that you decided to post this (regardless of the haters). Ur so sweet for giving us this story that not everyone has read yet. And it's not like you took credit for it either. Seriously people? You're going to chastise her for adding awesomeness to the Sammy Keyes fandom? I can't believe those people decided to say those things when in reality they couldn't bring their eyes to comprehend the message you wrote before that CLEARLY says you didn't have anything to do with this. I love absolutely everything you post! I got ur back girly
The One You Never Suspected chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Yeah I don't see how they missed the disclaimer, that wasn't very cool of them.

Ky
Tia Pakhi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Did you copy and paste this from Wendelin's Sammy Keyes page. That's plagiarism! It's illegal and wrong!
thebattletardis chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Are you sure this is your story? I've read it on the SK website, and IF this isn't, you should probably admit to it.

You know.

So you don't get sued.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
This is good, but I remember seeing the exact same story on the Sammy keyes website. You have to crack the code and get a bonus story. Did you wirte that story originally, or did you copy and paste?
sami42 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
That was a really good story!i loved it!:)
Hi my name is Mia chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
this is plagiarism. You're not supposed to add stories that aren't yours.
storyluvr12 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
I think I'm the first 1 to review! Pleas keep it up! I absolutely love it! Oh, and I was ndering if I should continue with my Sammy Keyes fanfiction. I'll try to updat very soon! And please update soon, too! I love your stories!