Reviews for Innocent
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
wonderful story :) youre a great writer.
onceuponabloodynight chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I like this story! :))
Norowa reta ha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is very good. And I'm with ya, when I stay up late, I write stuff, mostly lemons. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
lovely story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
You write Shikamaru and Ino so well! Lovely story, I do enjoy their interactions. :-)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
AngelBaby5643 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I really liked this story! Although something seems vaugely familar to this story but I can't placy my finger on it...Maybe I read this story before and forgot! Anyway great three-shot it was beyond amazing even though it was a tad bit short.
SI5EVA chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Beautifully written, everyone was in character, and I loved the hurt-comfort ShikaIno. Great story. :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love Shika he's such a good guy:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter:) I like getting to see things a bit from her perspective:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I feel bad for the young kunoichis who have to deal with seduction missions
DarkraiDestroyer chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
what are the missions ?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Goodness, this was quite an amazing little story. Anyone would have enjoyed it, but particularly ShikaIno fans like me :). Very well written, all of the characters were portrayed accurately and with a writer's expertise. Great job :).
ShikaIno1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
This story is one of a kind
Athena chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh, dear! This story rocks! I loved how Shikamaru respected Ino enough to not have sex with her when she was so confused about everything. Since this is "M" rating, I was expecting them to do it, but I was really glad that they didn't at the end. That's exactly how Shika would act in a situation like that, as a real gentleman. Congratulations for the awesome job! D
Bri4everyoung chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I would of been like that too! dont blame ya ino