Reviews for You Will Not Kiss Me
Mikill chapter 116 . 7/31
Please continue or at least tell us how you planned to end this
fictionalfinesse chapter 116 . 7/3
Please update this story I found it two days ago and haven't been able to put it down. It's so true to the story and they've been through so much.I love their love. Please continue... Please finish. I'm so anxious about it and how it will end for severus and remus. One of the best stories I've ever read.
Supirse chapter 116 . 3/25
Please continue iam excited.
Mara chapter 116 . 3/18
I really hope you update soon. This story is very good and captivating. I have a sad feeling that this story will end the same way as the series and there won't be a that family they wanted but either way I'd enjoy reading this story till the end.
Anghel chapter 104 . 1/21
So much pain and sorrow :c why can't Snape have something of his very own ugh. I can't help but dislike Dora, curse or not. I'm a bit scared to read on xD it's so painful.
Flinx229 chapter 116 . 12/27/2014
Just checking in on my favorite fic. Is it on hiatus?
Shain-The Otaku-of Ireland chapter 116 . 9/26/2014
I so badly NEED more of this story! Please tell me you are continuing it?! It says you haven't updated since February. That's just because you are busy right? That's understandable, I myself have had to put stories on the back burner while trying to take care of real life matter (and your house flooding is definitely a pressing matter that will probably take months of repair to water damage and lost property). I just want to know that you haven't updated because you are busy and not because you have stopped this story altogether.

You've ensnared me in this story and I desperately need to see it play out to its finish. Originally I was relieved to see Tonks had a mate in this story, believing it would negate her in canon relationship with Remus. But then when David died I was like, "Damn it all!" I just KNEW, I just knew then that Tonks was going to rebound on Remus somehow. I figured it would be a matter of her thinking that the perfect replacement for one werewolf mate would be another one.

And now she's pregnant with Teddy! The second I read that I feared it meant that any chance of Snape and Lupin having a child was completely off the table, and I sincerely hope I am wrong! Please, please, PLEASE let me be wrong!
constantinexfreak chapter 116 . 9/25/2014
I've been thinking of this fic a lot lately - we need an update! I hope that's still a possibility!
Guest chapter 116 . 8/20/2014
Heya! Happy to see another chapter up. Looks like everyone's life got pretty busy - sorry to hear about the flood. Keep it up!

Flinx229
asiacheetah chapter 116 . 8/7/2014
I noticed you haven't updated in awhile. I hope you haven't given up on the fic.
Jazzy chapter 115 . 7/9/2014
You have left us in a scary realization, the dark lord has himself a new poison that can annihilate Idris's pack.
OH my gosh! Whyyyyy!

I was hoping to see a few new chapters this year and I hope you will update and not leave us hanging with dread for Remus and Snape.

Best regards
jazzy2may2
Blackstar-Moonshadow chapter 116 . 6/10/2014
We all love you and I hope that everything is al rigth with you. HUGS!
Salinia chapter 116 . 6/9/2014
Amazing story!
Can't wait to read more!
onefullmoon chapter 116 . 5/17/2014
I second the previous comment. This story is just.. exquisite. I await every single update with baited breath - even more so if that's possible now we're into the final year. I can only apologise for the appallingly long time it has been since I last reviewed - I still adore every single chapter you write. Hope you are able to update soon x
HallowsEve chapter 116 . 5/8/2014
This story is truly a work of art and I sincerely hope it has not been abandoned. Please update as soon.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »