Reviews for A Lucky Midnight
Soul Eater Dragneel chapter 1 . 4/7
great story man or woman
clyde chapter 1 . 3/18
This was awesome!
Sh1tF4C3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
That ending tho so funny she forgot to do her homework
Kyo chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That. Was. Freaking. BEAUTIFUL! I mean, I love how you portrayed Konata as weird and yet sympathetic. Miyuki is my favorite character and I felt more sympathy for her than ever. Long live Miyuki! Now all they need to do is make an episode out of this!...
Sentinel711 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very nice, I have an intrest in this pairing and it's good to see a few fanfictions of it and I have to say, of all the T rated ones, this one takes the prize. The only problem - It was way to short.
Flygon Master chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was really cheesy, but a good read none the less. There is not enough Konayuki out there!
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Moe! Yeeeaaahhhh XD Epicness, loved it 3
ulti chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Nice job with this one, I love Konata's thought at this start of this story, sright to one thing she can't control and another that she should just do her self. I'm kind of surprised that in the end Miyuki turned out to be the aggressor in the first kiss I did not see that coming.
Tetsumi Amaya chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hehe, nice one-shot of KonaYuki! Short but direct. Nice to see you kept your author's note this time in the same chapter. Not much to really criticize here, everyone is in-character and even I can't spot any grammar errors.

If I had to pick one thing, it was how Miyuki addressed Konata. Now I know it's hardly a big deal in how the characters address each other but part of Miyuki's character is her extreme politeness. The only time I have ever seen Miyuki call Konata by first name was in one of the manga volumes, Konata tells Miyuki to act like Kagami and lower the polite tone; Miyuki does try it but even then still struggles to say "Konata" rather than the usual Izumi. Konata-san maybe but not just plain Konata. Maybe if she called her by first name after they declared themselves lovers yes.

Am I being pretty stingy by saying all this, most likely yes p.

Overall 10/10 One shot!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now, THIS...was...X3

LOL at Konata's thoughts and her assault poor Miyuki. LOL

D'awwwwww! Yuki-chan cried! T_T But Konata apologized and pet her, so 's all good. :3

And whaddaya know: the moe girl is afraid of thunderstorms.

...

MOE! *A*

And then, W00T! KonaYuki SCORE! And Hell yeah Miyuki's level of glasses-less, crying moe are OVER 9000!11111111111

See what I did there?

LMAO

And of course, the smooches. X3 WIN!

N-I-CE, VERY N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!