Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki, A Persona User
Kithrin chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Similar to another fic, i read, but different enough to be unique
gorutovssageta chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Wow I love this story I love this new gritty more tough Naruto please continue this I'll go as far as to say this is the best persona crossover I've read so far keep up the great work!
pensuka chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
interesting i wonder what will happen next
Dregus chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
yay, konoha is getting what it deserved! and double yay for naruto for his life finally starting to turn around!
The Heartless Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Alright, haven't quite started reading yet, but... common mistake: the correct spelling of the honorific is "senpai," not "sempai." It's an easy mistake to make because when said aloud, it's often misheard by those who aren't familiar with the language. But it is "senpai." Similar to "sensei" in that it's a respectful term used for one's seniors and such.

...

And NOW I shall read the story. Excuse me.
Crossblade00 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Nice chapter! I can't wait to see Naruto's reunion with the rest of SEES! Will you include Ryoji, Marie (Persona 4 Golden) and Labrys (Persona 4 arena)?

When you will update this story, it has been at least a year since you last updated?

Keep up the good work!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
*Shrugs* I don't know much to nothing about Persona so I've got no problem with it.
Patriot-112 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I like this, I'll keep an eye on it.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Good story.
miner249er chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
shame this story hasn't been updated in a while
Koyan the Wanderer chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I am majorly interested. A few grammer mistakes, but nothing I can't deal with. Patiently waiting for the next chapter,

Kuromaru-kun
UMMX chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Glad to hear Aigis is back and poor Elisabeth i like her but fuck the guy whom need him and i wonder how Elisabeth sister will take it.
UMMX chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You forgot Agis! How could you! she the sexy robot!
1337box chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Great story, will look forward to it in the future! :D
Hakuryukou79 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Yo! This is a great chapter though it should have a little more detail on how Minato and Minako were freed from the Great Seal (You should at least show a flashback that tells us how they are free) and the chapter could have been better if it was longer though that is just my opinion.

Anyway good job on making this chapter and I wonder what will the reaction of SEES after seeing Naruto again, keep up the work!