Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki, A Persona User
Hakuryukou79 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Dude! Great Chapter, keep up the good work. I was wondering if Naruto is a wild card user like Souji, Minato, and Minako or like everyone else having one Persona? I also suggest that Naruto's Persona to be Nero Claudius since it will be fitting for Naruto who is considered as a "Demon" by Konoha to have a "Demon" emperor as a Persona.

I also ask you if the story will be a normal school life or a Persona-theme base one?

Can you also show a flashback of when Naruto first awakened his ability as a Persona user? please do since it will be confusing to see Naruto to have a Persona without a scene to show him awaken his abilities as a Persona user.

Questions aside,keep up the the good work and I hope to see more of what goes on in the story.
micromanager chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
You s.o.b. why the cliffy! Chu are evil beyond measure! Anyway good story. Like I said I like it a lot and look forward to the next update.I am curious though is souji there to stay or what and why cuz you mentioned he arrived "a week ago" but didn't state why.
Kur0Kishi chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
interesting, but not sure when the timeline is. let me see if i got this right, Naruto was preent for both Persona 3 and Persona 4? and he got together with Rise. (pity, wacthing them get together would have been fun, much more fun then just a flashback or something). next, the 4th war isnt over yet?
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
A great idea that i cant wait for more
Haseo55 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow, just wow this is better that i have ever expectet, you surpaced my expectation, man this is awsome, i had to stop reading at certain parts because its really good(good? is incredible), you did the story in a way i could never had, im really glad you decided to take the challange, again the best thing about the main cast for both P3 and P4 are their bonds of friendship, i hope to see this story to its end, thankyou again for taking the challange.
micromanager chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Yes yes yes SWEET! Dude I like it so far. Nice prologue this hads a lot of potential and you always seem to follow through with it as well. Anyway I am a HUGE persona fan and can wait to see where this goes. And since you skipped over the details of P3 did the second part THE ANSWER happen or not yet? Anyway UPDATE THIS SOON OR I WILL CRY AND COMMIT SEPPUKU!
Draph91 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
although i've never played persona, i have seen the challenge on haseo55's profile, hope to see more soon
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3