Reviews for Inuyasha's Got the Urge...
yotada chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This story was too damn cute!

I totally cracked myself up when InuYasha thought Kagome's singing was "strange and hideous". Sounds of torture indeed! LMAF

I love reading about Inu messing up in the future, and the end about the marking was just plain cute
Chus Folks chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LOL LOL LOL LOL

I LOVED IT!

I laughed a lot.

I hope you make another or even another chapter.

Ivellios chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Wow, that story just cracked me up. I think I broke my insides from all the laughing I did.
Ayralnn chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
O.O Holy mushrooms. In Ramen. On tuesday (wtf lol?). THAT WAS FREAKIN HALARIOUS! Kagome Marked him XD
MW chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I liked that! It was so funny and the ending was unexpected! You could probably be a good writer for the show! :-) LOL
Kagome3007 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
oh, my god! XD I love it! *tackles darth mer-mer to the ground and hugglez her* LUFFLUFFLUFFLUFF LUFF! ._. *stands and composes herself* Ahem... *spazzes again* I LOVED IT!

...

Oh, and by the way, the slightly... mysterious title didn't fool me for an instant! ._. Every time I hear that phrase (got the urge), I think of herbal essences, even though I don't think that commercial airs anymore. *sobs at the lack of herbal essences commercials*

LOVED IT! *another glomp later, and kagome runs away!*
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was GREAT! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Awesome plot! Inever would've expect Inuyasha to be "marked"
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That was so horrible . . . but in a good way. Inuyasha singing the herbal essence song *screams in fear*. and the fact that he thought she was marking him. Wow. Nice little short, good for a laugh.

~QueenTatooine
Sangome chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh my goodness, are you sure your not a funny-stories-writer? Because you really did a good job! I laughed like a maniac!
Kagamiko chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
omg...*bursts into laughter* I love how you make the title suggest something, when it really means something else! _~
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
that was very funny!going to go read some of your other fanfics now!ba-bye!
The-Wind-Dragon-Caller chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
OH DEAR LOAD! ROFLMFAO!
hiya chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
HIYA! Like all your stories, this is very very good. However, I didn't really understand the last part, was thatlike the whole cliche mate thingy? Or like how a male dog pee's pn things to mark his territory (I guess the're the same acctualy). Anyway, I love this story! Congrats
goodcomment chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
that was the most silliest bathtub story i have ever read in my lifetime so far

...

COOL! lol! I SO LIKE YOUR WRITING!

hey! maybe you should do one on ... swimming! or one of your favorite sports, or maybe even playing a board game! and inuyasha gets all fussy if he loses, it should be called "Its Just A Game"

just a tip if you care

thank q! keep on rollin!

~ goodcomment
Friend of InuYahsaKagome chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Where do you come upwuth these ideas? There so funny! Inuyasha thinking he'd been marked and then he starts "singing" the herbal essence song? your killing me! Great story!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »