Reviews for A slightly different case From Dusk till Dawn EDIT
dhh chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
I thought that mexican hostage/women was killed? I seem to remember her being killed instead of just being "let" go so easily and somewhat lamely!
IntoTheWilds chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
Loved it! This was so brilliantly done! I'm starting on the sequel pronto. :)
IntoTheWilds chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
O.O ...you see this face?! This is my wtf horrified unattractive bawling face! Elle, Gideon, noooooooooooo! And then Gideon's goodbye and all that. You're evil, brilliant! But evil!
IntoTheWilds chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
This is sooooo good! I loved the movie From Dusk till Dawn and though I was doubtful about it being crossed with Criminal minds this is brilliant! Very well done sweet pea :D x
IntoTheWilds chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This is very good and yes with DNA you'll share so many alleles with your siblings and/or parents.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
Its gooddd...so much action here. I liked Seth now. Finished reading all in 1 day
BloodWolvesAndGuns chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Im loving this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
I love this!
Nat chapter 38 . 2/22/2013
Reposting what, the entire story? Is there a reason?
NANA-TheFemmeFaye-tal chapter 37 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant. I'm usually not into horror or tragedy but this was quite brilliant
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
loved the bank robbing scene.

loved that seth let hazel go.

I like when Hotch asked Gideon if he had secret stakes also and Gideon gave him a amused look and said he ate garlic bread for lunch lmfao. That was hilarious!

It was so sad when Seth had to kill Richie. I nearly thought that Spencer was going to...good thing he didn't. That may have been even harder for Seth...the one he loves killing his brother.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
This was a great part!

I love how Seth always yells are Richie...like here, when Richie tried to rape Spencer, also when Seth and Spencer walked into the bar to meet Richie and Seth saw all of the dead bodies and Richie sitting there...I LOVED IT! Loved Seth's reaction. He was so pissed. Loved when he said something about he was a professional thief, he didn't go slaughtering random strangers! Just loved it! That was one of my favorite scenes in this story!
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
I must say I loved this story. I usually am not a big fan of Crossover stories...especially when I never saw the movie...and honestly if I didn't love Seth's character I may not have even read this. I love your Spencer...but ya I don't read crossovers...but Seth is a awesome character. Very dangerous. I love how he loves Spencer. Is obsessed with him. I didn't like how he never told Spencer they met as kids...I also hate how Spencer never remembered. Why wouldn't he? Sure he was ten but he is a genious and doesn't forget things. Which is hilarious because he loses his memory...but to be fare he dealt with lots of trama, being kidnapped, bullied, scared of being raped, the vampires, his friends/family/team getting killed and etc. That is a whole lot of shit to deal with...and while he let Seth have his way with him he kept on thinking forget everything but Seth and well he did...odd but it happened.

Anyway love the story. I liked the vampire scenes BUT if I am being truly honest...I like the story better without the vampire scenes. I mean I did like Richie and Seth fighting back to back trying to protect themselves and Spencer. I love how Richie tried to get Seth to become a vampire so they can be vampire brother killers together. Love how Richie wanted to kill Spencer and sacrifice Spencer before the vampires killed him or his brother. I liked all those scenes, but it didn't really need them. The story was awesome without the vampires.

I started the second story and I like it so far but three crossovers connected and I don't know the vampire movie or the other movie...so I don't know if I'll like it. I love Spencer and Seth...glad they are both alive. I love Derek and JJ and Garcia glad they are a live. I just wish that Gideon didn't die though:(

Anyway I will try to continiue reading the second story. Because I really do love this story here and love Seth and Spencer parts together. Love how Seth loves Spencer and Spencer doesn't hate his kidnapper. So I will probably continue the second story

Its funny because I almost read the second story quite awhile ago, not realizing it was the sequel to a story...but I kept on putting it on my to read list instead. Now I am so glad that I did not read it because its the sequel lmfao. I did that once or twice. Reading the sequel first. I hate when stories don't seem like its a seqeul but the beginning of the story and it really is a sequel. Not everyone labels it 'sequel'. Sometimes they don't tell you till the story is over or chapters later after you started it or something. Anyway it really sucked because I remember I LOVED that story so much! Loved it so much that I could not read the first one...because it was going to be totally different, the couples were not going to be together, not even know each other, not friends or anything and the stories were novel lengths 200,000 and everything I read in the second story was not going to be in the first story. I even read a 4th novel in a book series once not knowing it was a book series. Not even the published books all say if its a series and what number the book is. Anyway I loved the book so much that I couldn't read the ones before it.

So I am SOOOO GLAD I DIDN”T READ your second story FIRST! That would have sucked. Would have been a pain in the ass!

And I am a big Derek and JJ fan so I am so happy that they are alive:)
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Driving over two hours for a minute phone call? Then two hours back? Seems kinda strange to me...why not just bring Richie and Hazel with that? Leaving that poor girl with that rapiest monster for over two hours? Makes more sence to just go all together. Make that call then keep driving...They then have to drive over two hours BACK to the hotel...

I know they dont go back to that hotel after reading some more...but still they originally were going to go back.

As for this chapter: Is their constant arguing getting on your nerves already or do you find it's going somewhere? Reid is really blowing caution to the wind now...hope that doesn't end badly for him.

Naw I actually love that they argue and Seth grabs Reid tightly.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
I love this story. It gets more interesting each chapter.

Love Seth even though I never saw the movie...same with Richie. Love Seth and Richie scenes.

Just got to the vampire scenes..interesting...It was awesome without the vampires though.