Reviews for A slightly different case From Dusk till Dawn EDIT
dhh chapter 36 . 11/1/2015
I'm STILL so SAD about Hotch!
dhh chapter 34 . 11/1/2015
THIS is the ONE FLAW and MISTAKE in this story of yours. Letting Hotch DIE instead of saying letting him get hurt or put in a coma.
dhh chapter 33 . 11/1/2015
I don't think I ever ASKED when I FIRST read this story yrs ago; but this is CM Season 1 or 2, right?
dhh chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
The thing I regret about this story overall is the lack of "sex/romance" until this chapter..LOL..I wanted more of romance/sex but I understand that this story isn't about THAT but still, a bit more would've been welcomed..
dhh chapter 31 . 11/1/2015
Oh..Seth in movie-canon isn't bad since HE LOVES his brother and that LOVE is THERE for his BROTHER...That says it all. As for everyone else, well, Seth isn't bad and neither is Richie..Richie is just a WACKED-OUT man child that has something gone "wrong" with him. The 'what' is unknown too me, but still, I don't consider the two bad, BAD! You know?

I really do enjoy this chapter immensely since it show a window into Seth's thought where it pertains to Reid..Nice work. I'm rereading everything again so that I could START on the sequel..To refresh, you could say..lol..
dhh chapter 30 . 11/1/2015
Well..You know, I always thought that even if Richie was a Vamp in movie-canon, he would've still LISTENED to his brother Seth..That's what I thought..He just never got the chance before he was staked by Seth..
dhh chapter 28 . 11/1/2015
URGH! I wish that BITCH JJ was here to die too..Damn! I didn't HATE that bitch before BUT now, I do! I just you off that bitch JJ too..
dhh chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
How different or the same was the situation involving the 'Fuller' family in this story? From what you said, everything was canon, EXCEPT for Richie not dying and them making out of there alive and some vamps are alive and after them, so, how exactly did S and R using Jacob/the pastor and his Chinese son/Scott as bait diverging from canon since it contradicts what you've said in the beginning of this story and the other version and having Kate Fuller backing the brothers if the two USED her father and brother?

I really hate that you off-ed Hotch..I don't care about the rest, not really..Why leave morgan alive yet KILL Hotch is something I'll never know and the ONE THING about this story that I despise... I'm a major Hotch/Reid fan and pairing fan of theirs..
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
I would've rather you OFF Morgan and the REST and KEEP Hotch alive then ONLY having Morgan alive..
dhh chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
I thought that mexican hostage/women was killed? I seem to remember her being killed instead of just being "let" go so easily and somewhat lamely!
IntoTheWilds chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
Loved it! This was so brilliantly done! I'm starting on the sequel pronto. :)
IntoTheWilds chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
O.O ...you see this face?! This is my wtf horrified unattractive bawling face! Elle, Gideon, noooooooooooo! And then Gideon's goodbye and all that. You're evil, brilliant! But evil!
IntoTheWilds chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
This is sooooo good! I loved the movie From Dusk till Dawn and though I was doubtful about it being crossed with Criminal minds this is brilliant! Very well done sweet pea :D x
IntoTheWilds chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This is very good and yes with DNA you'll share so many alleles with your siblings and/or parents.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
Its gooddd...so much action here. I liked Seth now. Finished reading all in 1 day