Reviews for Fly
bat-tron chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I absolutely love baby Castiel and big brother Gabriel so much! ;-;
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
OH JESUS the fluff is too fluffy THE FLUFF IS TOO MUCH I WANT TO SEE FANART OUT OF THIS IT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE! I died at the button nose description btw. Thanks for that image.
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'm done. I just... The fluffiness is overwhelming! I felt the need to drown myself in sweet, cuddly fics because being new to the Supernatural fandom and having just finished Season Five, I honestly feel miserable and (just recently) drowned in my own tears. (I heard the angst doesn't get any better either)

But I just still can't get over the fact that Gabriel's dead...

Anywho! This was adorbs! Big brother Gabriel is the bestest, and Baby Cas is just beyond cute. I just wanna pick 'im up right now and squeeze the living grace out of him!

This was wonderful, and thank you for sharing it to us all
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Aw... Gabriel is such a good big brother! I would like to see a oneshot with Castiel telling this story to the Winchesters and Gabriel's reaction.
VashleySimpson chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I have to admit..I /may/ have squee-d at the feels this fic gave me..Anyway, it was adorable and beautiful, bravo!
SpottedleafKitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh my god...This was totally the cutest story i ever red! *-* I'm flashed!
muffinanarchy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was so cute! Thanks for posting it. :)
NickyM95 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is one of the most adorable thing I've ever red! I was smiling like an idiot throughout the whole fic, going "aww, that's so cute!". I really like the idea of kid Cas wanting to grow up and be able to fly as soon as possible, much like a human child would. Add big brother Gabe coming to the rescue and than teasing him and making him feel better... All in all, I really liked it. :)
TrueCharlix chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I died about forty times while reading this. This brilliant, extraordinary piece of perfect fluffy perfection.
It's too adorable for words and everything is baby angel Cas and nothing hurts xx
Kaylah chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my God. Literally the cutest.
Alayne Stone chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
D'awwwww... so cute.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
SO CUUTE GUH SO ADORABLE FFFFF CAVITIES CAVITIES FROM THE SWEETNESS
Oh my gosh, just adorablelskdjflskjflsjdflkj lil' Cas and Big Brudder Gabe ;w; this jjust warmed up the cockles of my heart i tell ya W beautiful writing as always, gorgeous imagery and adorable characterization, loved it all ;w;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh. Good. Lord.. I have cavities.. this is unbelievably sweet and baby Castiel is just something that I can imagine.. PLAYING WITH HIS TOES.. SERIOUSLY COULD THIS BE CUTER? Thank you for the read!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aw cute one-shot. :)
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh man. The fluff in this. The insane amounts of fluff in this. It makes me very happy. /puts it all in a pillow case to snuggle to sleep.

So lovely!