Reviews for Harmony
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Please tell me that this is just the first of many stories featuring this cast of characters.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Having Zara explain to River about her parents and little brother was an excellent touch. We learn more about Zara as a bonus.
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Oh, not just a cozy little family reunion story. Love it.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I almost cried. This is beautiful. I felt as though I were in that park with River, yearning for something that could never be mine.
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Aaaaawwwweeeee soooo cute! :) Lol I loved it, and think you ended it PERFECTLY ;) Brilliant!

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Not that I want you to end it, but if you were planning on ending it soon, that would be the very best place to end it. :) But you really should write more! :) Brilliant!

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
It's REALLLLLLYY brilliant! I loved the conversation between Zara and River. She's so sweet :) Please update soon! :)

RNJ12 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
love this ! i really like the fact you haven't just done odd ramblings about the characters like loads of people (me included ...) have done but you have actually got a plot and enemies like an episode does - well done !

*clicks add story to favourites*
the frozen cherry chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
A really good chapter, I really like the regualer updates and I can't wait to see what happens next!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I love it! :) To me it was a little short, but fantastic all the same :) Keep on writing please! :)

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Cliffhanger! Well, sort of... :) Brilliant! Please keep going!

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Oh my goodness. oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!

You need to update soon! Please ;) Brilliant job so far! :)

Jessiekat89 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I wonder what Amy will say when she finds out her son has been playing with a child of a wolf like alien. And what about the snow men surely River will have to go back and warn her family about the snowmen.