Reviews for The Untold Story of Zeta Squad
Logon98 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Nice story keep going!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
my brother wrights the best stories
AceMimZ chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
YES YES YES THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! Was it me on RT who got you to come back?
ghostleon chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
yay your back. great chapter i can't wait to find out what happens next. Also happy thanksgiving.
GuardianAthens chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
O.O Holy crap, tht was a epic PSA featuring the greatest pilot! ;D I would so stamp on his fingers if he bow chicka bow wowed me. Even though it is short, I still luved it!
JohnDoe04 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
dude, my body hurts reading on what happened to us. Especially my face.
Gorilla0132 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Pretty good so far. Small grammatical errors here and there, but nothing too bad. Keep it up!

-Gorilla032
Jimmygames chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
My dear friend, it's all coming along swimmingly. I still can't believe Gears stole our damn name... but anyway, great job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
GuardianAthens chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Is it me, or are you copying me by leaving the inter-webs till January?

Anywho, great chapter! I luves it!
Insanepyro chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
UPDATE!
AceMimZ chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Dude I Love this story. Which spartan would you be?
Insanepyro chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
nice prologue and chapter, now update or Ill have to get JuneF to make you with her evil heyboard
JohnDoe04 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Loved what you did with my eyes Sam. I'm really enjoying this. BTW, with doesn't have an "e" at the end :P Dude, You're killing me with these week long waits, even though I have read them already. Everyone who reads this review, keep reading this story. Its gonna be great!
JohnDoe04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So good. Do more. But my review doesn't count because I've already read it...but still.
GuardianAthens chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It's beautiful! Great story, great background, and great detail. Plus, MY NAME IS THE SAME AS THE PILOTS! :DDDD

10/10 my friend. 10/10! Update it please!