Reviews for Tale of Lenya Mahariel
ErichNguyen chapter 38 . 1/5
I hope you can continue. It have been pretty long since you public last chapter
sassy-russian chapter 38 . 12/16/2015
Finally caught up reading this and 100% good sh*t .
I hope you can continue. It's a good story. Love the character development you show!
Elizabeth Carter chapter 38 . 4/27/2015
yeah that kid creeped me out as well. nicely done, I love how you write Lenya. I always got frustrated with some of the responses that assumes the Warden / HoF was Andrastian. Its like how you handled the Bastard part too, considering dwarven Hofs would know of or even be related to a noble hunter and bastardes in the nobles houses are common place. and Dalish well its not an issue like Merrile said they would simply be part of the Clan. of course play my Lenya as a rouge, and max out Liliana's archery skills as well as unlocking skills. your warrior Lenya is awesomely cool

i enjoy your writing greatly
Eltas Aldaron 31 chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
I'm loving this! I know I've just started but I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it. I love how we get Lenya's character development through Alistair's eyes in this chapter and I love how your Warden thinks. She's intense and I love how Leliana is getting past that armour bit by bit :)
Spikesagitta chapter 38 . 4/25/2015
Oh yes the village of the Damned. At least it seem like that.
naruto11222 chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
Good chapter
Spikesagitta chapter 37 . 9/29/2014
Yay new chapter :)

Score 1 for Alistair! But if we're keeping score it's like 100 to 1 by now.
Dalish Elf chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Fantastic chapter!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
Wait...no chapters after this...

*Lets fly with colorful profanity*

Great fic, can't wait for next chapter.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
The end of this chapter was a GOD DAMN TEASE.

I think I hate you a little. But the fic is great. Some spelling errors or missing words here and there, but great plot.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
The "People actually voluntarily attack you? Are they stupid?" Was honestly the hands-down best line in the entire game. I actually fell off the couch I was playing on because I was laughing so hard.

Course that was because me using Virulent Walking Bomb on the enemies caused them to chain-explode and won the fight in about 15 seconds, so it made it even more hilarious.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
Yeah...Lenya might just get to the point that she tells Wynne to take a hike. I wanted to do so at several points throughout the game (not the least of which is when I became a Blood Mage/Spirit healer and FINALLY discovered that Cleansing Aura drains mana per second) but couldn't really give up a dedicated healer.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
I'm surprised you didn't mention teaching Alistair the Remigold, seeing as he mentioned that exact issue earlier. :D
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
When I saw the Starmetal scene while playing, I could not stop laughing because I saw it as a Superman reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hey. This is your old Beta-Reader (Sorry forgot my account.) my dog pissed on my laptops keyboard. I am sorry for any inconvience I have caused you.