Reviews for Tale of Lenya Mahariel
naruto11222 chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
Good chapter
Spikesagitta chapter 37 . 9/29/2014
Yay new chapter :)

Score 1 for Alistair! But if we're keeping score it's like 100 to 1 by now.
Dalish Elf chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Fantastic chapter!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 36 . 6/19/2014
Wait...no chapters after this...

*Lets fly with colorful profanity*

Great fic, can't wait for next chapter.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
The end of this chapter was a GOD DAMN TEASE.

I think I hate you a little. But the fic is great. Some spelling errors or missing words here and there, but great plot.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
The "People actually voluntarily attack you? Are they stupid?" Was honestly the hands-down best line in the entire game. I actually fell off the couch I was playing on because I was laughing so hard.

Course that was because me using Virulent Walking Bomb on the enemies caused them to chain-explode and won the fight in about 15 seconds, so it made it even more hilarious.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
Yeah...Lenya might just get to the point that she tells Wynne to take a hike. I wanted to do so at several points throughout the game (not the least of which is when I became a Blood Mage/Spirit healer and FINALLY discovered that Cleansing Aura drains mana per second) but couldn't really give up a dedicated healer.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
I'm surprised you didn't mention teaching Alistair the Remigold, seeing as he mentioned that exact issue earlier. :D
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
When I saw the Starmetal scene while playing, I could not stop laughing because I saw it as a Superman reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hey. This is your old Beta-Reader (Sorry forgot my account.) my dog pissed on my laptops keyboard. I am sorry for any inconvience I have caused you.
Doombug chapter 36 . 6/3/2014
that was a good read I hope to see more updates in the future but no matter I'm in this for the long haul I'll be following this story closely
Doombug chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
the dalish clan the warden comes from would definitely know Asha'bellanar considering Merrill and Lenya's Keeper know of her I also thought it was stupid that your Dalish character in the game didn't know her
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Awesome job. I always found it odd that sloth gave a vision that would never have worked on any of the wardens. I mean seriously Duncan could never have fooled a city elf.
Spikesagitta chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
Poor Alistair XD always the butt of any joke ;)
Acceptance For All chapter 35 . 1/22/2014
Continue soon please i love the new response you are giving Lenya definitely fits better