Reviews for Filia's Truth Tea
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That's a great story... and I don't know why but I knew that one of them was Zelas really simple I think Instinct

Ok one myth that Luna and Zelas are friends, but fitting here thumbs up

sayo
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Adorable XelFianess! All that the truth blurting makes them even cuter. Hilarious ending.
Niele-Mzk chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Xellos saying the truth? Only with 'tempered' tea uu'

I love this kind of fic XD
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this makes me laugh... he is so whipped...
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hehe, it was amusing. :D
Iryl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Creepy . . . but funny. I love Filia and Xelloss.
Ahria chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
OMG! That was too funny!

-Ahria
Rina Graywords chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Very cute little story about Xelloss and Filia. Before reading the very end, I had guessed that Beastmaster was in on the plot, but Luna took me a bit longer. Gotta love the characters that you know only so very little about. For the most part, I'd say that Xelloss and Filia stayed very in character, which is always nice to see. And the idea of the truth tea was certainly a fun one to read about. I'd say my favorite part is how you discribe Xelloss looking like he belonged in Filia's house. So, job well done, and keep writing.
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
E! Sugoi! I love this! Just on a rampage for good Xelloss/Filia, and you have made my night.
lol chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
that was so freakishly funny!
Ed chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Ahh, hell, didn't see that coming! That's just so sick and twisted and evil and should never have happened, should never have even been thought of...I loved it. :)
Setsuna P. Tonperry chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This is so funny! There's some spelling mistakes here and there, though... but other than that, it's great!
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I'm always honest! That's why I should admit this is the best Slayers humor/romance I've ever read! It's so cool I cannot belive it! Perfect!
Zurui Karasu chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Oh what a wonderful fic! I absolutely adored it! Very witty and clever and well executed! I enjoyed it very much indeed!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 11/29/2002