Reviews for Revanchism
blanketboe chapter 28 . 5/15
Just read through the entire fic over the past few days, far surpassed what I thought were the limits of fanfiction. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing Revan's (potential) rebellion against the Republic and flirtation with the Dark Side.
howls-spirited-lab rat chapter 28 . 4/19
I KEEEP CHECKING TO SEE WHEN THIS WILL UPDATE! I get so happy reading each new update!
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 9 . 4/13
You do well painting the coninving of politicans. I can see why Revan ends up being against the Republic. And heh about Bastila. She's slowly falling for Revan.
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 8 . 4/13
Revan's mental anguish is interesting to note in this chapter. I think the term tortured genius is a term that probably works very well. And Revan us chaffing under the demands of the Senate. And I am amused at Malak's prank on Bastila.
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 7 . 4/12
Heh... Revan fooling Cassus Fett was amusing. The bickering among Revan and Bastila was amusing.
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 6 . 4/9
*Cringes* I hate spiders and apparently so does Bastila. Revan is a harsh and unconventional master but that fits his personality to a tee.

I loved your Cassus Fett exchange with Mandalore as well.
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 5 . 4/8
Finally getting back to reading this. Well done on the battle and the conflict. Revan slowly losing himself to combat and war.
zedille chapter 28 . 3/29
Oh no - with every chapter we keep edging closer inevitably to the point of no return. If only Revan would open up to Bastila and talk properly about what's going on - but by now it really is too late. The more things change, the more things stay the same, and the readers know what will be happening next, at least broadly.
MayPerrin chapter 1 . 3/27
Hey :) Just wanted to say I love this story. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it with us. It's great.
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 28 . 3/20
When will things stop getting worse for Revan? And when will he reciprocate the trust Bastila gives him? It was so disappointing for him to lie to her. Oh well. Revan's decisions are certainly aligned with his character as you've construction him, and it's all very well written.
Poor Canderous. The last honorable Mandalorian?
Thanks for writing.
JPElles chapter 28 . 3/19
Good to see an update. Great interesting read as usual.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 28 . 3/19
The battle of Malachor V is coming soon. Multiple chapters I think. I am very excited
ImperialTeddyBear chapter 28 . 3/19
Great chapter, though I was expecting the poison part for a while. Fetts are never to be trusted.
Amortal chapter 28 . 3/19
It obviously doesn't do to be a good guy as Revan and Mav Bralor found out, but I am honestly disappointed with Mav for not even considering an underhanded play from Fett. I suppose it doesn't matter because Revan will fall from the looks of it and I like that a lot.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 28 . 3/19