Reviews for I've Got A Dream!
Artwing7 chapter 1 . 1/27
Ha ha ha ha! Tangled is my favorite movie! Thank you so much I laughed to hard I cried!
Luna the dragon chapter 1 . 1/3
Thanks a lot. Now I'll never get that image out of my head.
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I have died.
DaydreamingOnPaper chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is everything I never knew I needed. Loved it.
KoolKat189 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA! *.clutches sides with laughter.* that silly drunken scene! Hehee!
You're really very good at writing, by the way! And yes, I have to agree that there definetly are some favorite movies that we simply can't get over, am I right?
Anyways, glad I found this. Fanfiction needs to post up more good, fresh humor these days!
awal216 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard!
ElvisRules41 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
To avoid being caught up at such a late hour, I am desperately trying my HARDEST to not laugh. Aaaand I failed. Now I must hide my phone before my mother can come into the room and catch me.
SharKohen chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
It's impossible not to smile when reading this
MythicalCreaturesLover chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I. Love. THIS! XD It wasn't only funny, but it also fitted the characters! :D I actually hummed the song while reading it and it was so easy to imagine the Vikings-plus Hiccup and Astrid-singing it! God I could totally hear the tone! :D I've got a Dream, I've got a Dream. Yes way down deep inside I've got a Dream! YEAH!...

P.S: HTTYD and Tangled are DEFINITELY in the list of the best movies on Earth and in my list of favorite movies.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I can't even... Oh my goodness... Must breathe...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
i ... gunn...a ...d...ie
Leo2flyt chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
best parody ever
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Funny, considering Gobber is now a dragon dentist. Between this and the Fishlegs-tooth fic, did you call it? o.O

This just adds to my theory that Gobber is Gothi's son.

But anyway, you need to be writing some more HTTYD lately! I miss it. Although, to your credit, it was this story and your effusive praise of Tangled that made me finally watch it. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »