Reviews for And In The Darkness Bind Him
Dalek Warrior chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
This is awesome, I absolutely loved it!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
your story rox!
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Just wanted to add this great story to my favourites
Elentari chapter 16 . 4/10/2004
very interesting hurt/comfort story you had! I'm glad to have read it... your descriptions of pain of Frodo and concern from Sam is really commendable. However, I would've liked to see more Merry, PIppin, and Bilbo's reaction as well... I guess that would add more angst to the situation if more attention would be put into their points of view. I was glad that you did include some Merry and Pippin care too.
Question though: when Frodo was climbing up the rocky cliff, there was a bout of coldness and "icy claws" during that occurrence from the book too. ... i guess you had enough Frodo torture so that you didn't want to include more, eh? )
Also, the actually flight from the Ring-wraiths towards the end of the chapter (in my opinion) should have included Frodo's famous line, "By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me!"
But very nice job, overall )
lilpip chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
OO
Oh, poor Frodo.
You have awesome skills in fic writing. Good job.
Ailsa89 chapter 16 . 8/16/2003
What a poignant story- you describe Frodo's condition with vivid colour and life. Sam's devotion too is just wonderful. Gees, another glorious story with intricate characterisation and an exciting weaving of perspectives. Hooray for ainur!

A.J x
Frodomeg chapter 16 . 6/25/2003
O I LOVE THIS STORY! The journy from Weathertop to Rivendell and Frodo's healing in Rivendell are my favorite parts in the book and the movie, and this is my favorite story describing it. I love how it is so descriptive! It puts a picture in your head, and a clear picture at that. Many stories like that you have to think about it after you read it to get even a small picture, and this story is done so well! Well, I could ramble on for hours, so I'm going to stop rite now:)
BellBaggins chapter 11 . 4/25/2003
Poor Frodo! I feel so bad for him.

Tolkien didn't really go into detail about the pain from Frodo's wound, other than that it made him feel cold and nauseated. He didn't explain what it was like for Frodo to be turning into a Wraith. Of course, no one can know exactly what Tolkien had in mind, but I think you have done a pretty good job filling in the blanks that he left.

The only thing I'm wondering is why wasn't anyone of Glorfindel's horse with him. He was still sick on that horse, and still able to fall off when he couldn't stay awake. I felt so sorry for him when he felt so alone. "His world was so very dark and cold, he would have given anything to have someone else there to help warm him. Just knowing that he wasn't alone would have been enough."
Shelly chapter 16 . 3/13/2003
I have read your entire fic. i liked it very much! I've always been a sucker for the whole frodo-angst thing, and this one was great! :) keep up the good work!
Ravens Destiny chapter 14 . 2/8/2003
Dude, that dream Frodo was having was cooool... plus blood gets me excited. Bloodbloodblood!

Ravens Destiny chapter 13 . 2/8/2003
Owie... formatting errors hurt the brain... good chapter though... ow...

Ravens Destiny chapter 12 . 2/7/2003
Well, in the book Frodo actually did manage to draw his sword and say something like "You shall have neither the ring nor me!" before he passed out... Then again, you probably already know this by now. It's midnight, I'm tired, and I'm stating the obvious. Ignore me.

Ravens Destiny chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
VERY good chapter, although the constant formatting errors hurt my eyes. Ow.

Ravens Destiny chapter 10 . 2/7/2003
Mmm, blessed memories... blessed Glorfindel... blessed EVERYTHING, by Valar, my mood has certainly lifted... which for once isn't bad. Good chapter, very good. I argue with nothing because I am passive.

Ravens Destiny chapter 9 . 2/7/2003
Ah, the plot thickens... Hehe, Freaky Doctor Aragorn on the job... Have you ever read Elf Boy Gets a Cold? (Wow, that was randomness at it's peak, right there...) It's rather funny, but kind of serious at the same time... LA!