Reviews for And In The Darkness Bind Him
Seana Serpentowl chapter 15 . 7/22/2002
It's 1:32am. I am exhausted, but I read this whole story, and I loved every waking moment!
tiggivon chapter 14 . 7/17/2002
I didn't realise you had written september ; both stories are equally as good.

I liked the way you have not changed characters unlike in the film i.e arwen.

You have kept the good raport between aragorn/strider and frodo which is as important as frodo's and sams relationship.

Please post soon on both stories as i am eagerly awaiting the next installments.
Danielle chapter 14 . 7/16/2002
FanFiction appears to be fully operational! I've been dying for the rest of this story for a month now! Please, please, please add more! Thank you!
Jessi chapter 14 . 7/14/2002
Ainur, I just LOVE your fanfics. I know I'm reviewing a little late but pleeaassee get that bitter piece of knife out of Frodo's shoulder! (if your doing another chapter) By the way I've been reading your other story "September" which I think is goood too! Keep up the good work and good day to you! :)
Blue Jedi Hobbit 009 chapter 14 . 6/9/2002
If you don't update, Merry and I know what you did last summer...
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 14 . 6/9/2002
Sorry I haven't reviewed this story in a very long time! I agree with what Lily Baggins just said, it's getting better and better with every chapter, and I'm so happy every time I see you've updated! :-)
LilyBaggins chapter 14 . 6/8/2002
I'm so glad to read another chapter! Your descriptions are so vivid... each chapter better than the last. Can't wait for more!
Crystalite 104 chapter 14 . 6/8/2002
Wow. I luv it. Please continue.
Elwen chapter 14 . 6/8/2002
Oh poor Frodo. And dear Sam - so upset.

Hope Elrond gets through fishing about in there soon!
Tathar chapter 14 . 6/8/2002
Ohhhh, poor Frodo! This is such a wonderful story...I can't wait for the next chapter!
shirebound chapter 14 . 6/8/2002
Wowee, this is exciting. Frodo's dream was truly eerie. Sam is so wonderfully portrayed here!
Seana SerpentOwl chapter 13 . 6/6/2002
Seana: Oh, that is one of the best chapters yet!

Friend Katie whos hanging out at Seana's house: Uh-oh. She's having one of her I'm-going-to-cry moments

Seana:Shut it, ainur is a good writer! (To author) please write more soon!
Arien1 chapter 13 . 6/1/2002
What shirebound said. *lol* No, really, this is a wonderful piece. I'm always thrilled when you update it. :)
shirebound chapter 13 . 6/1/2002
This is SOOOOO GOOOOOOD. I'm running out of superlatives. I wish I could think of some constructive criticism for you, but "write faster" just doesn't seem that critical. Oh well.
Ancalim chapter 11 . 5/30/2002
Great story so far! I really like it! :)

One nitpick in chapter 11 though. One sentence, Frodo calls Aragorn 'Strider,' but then the next time he speaks he calls him 'Aragorn,' and keeps switching back and forth. It would be best if you picked one and stuck with it, especially since all the other hobbits have been calling him 'Strider' the whole time. Otherwise, it can get a tad confusing. :p Other than that, you're doing a wonderful job.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »