Reviews for And In The Darkness Bind Him
MelodySongSinger chapter 6 . 5/4/2002
This story juts keeps getting better! spirits and shadows...I think we're all bored of torture and blood by now, lol, please keep writing this...I don't write reviews every chapter but I am still reading it I promise :)

Next chapter please... ;)
MarigoldG chapter 5 . 5/2/2002
Still really good...I'm missing a 'sense' of Merry and Pip though...it's almost

as if they are not there...Excellent though, but short... : )
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I just wanted to tell you I added this fic to my favorite stories... :-)
Janet chapter 4 . 5/2/2002
I'm REALLY enjoying this sweet story. You have such a wonderful grasp on Sam and Frodo's relationship. More!
Lotesse chapter 3 . 5/1/2002
ainur, that was exactly what I wanted! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Finally, A Sammy-Weathertop fic! Now all it needs is Sam/Frodo angsty dialogue.

Mushroom soup :)

Did you know that your penname is plural? The singular is ainu.

I must say that this is one if the most cleverly namedstories I've seen. I love how youtake the familiar line from the Ring-verse, change it just a bit, and voila! You've got a brilliant title!

Keep em coming, Ainur! I can't wait for more!
Tathar chapter 3 . 5/1/2002
Ooooooh, this is wonderful! You stole my idea - I was going to write one about Aragorn's thoughts (well, actually from Aragorn's POV) on Weathertop and afterward! But you've done a much better job than I could have done I'm sure! Please keep up the wonderful work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Tathar
Rufferto chapter 3 . 4/30/2002
Tis very nice! Please continue.:)
Forget Yesterday chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Waaw! That was awesome!
Lotesse chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
This is lovely, dearie! I must admit to being hooked on Weathertop fics, so I'm prolly not the most demanding reader, but I must say that I quite enjoyed this, and will be looking forward to updates.

I have one request, and one only: Sam. No one ever includes Sammie in their Weathertop stories, it's always Aragorn. Spiffing as he is, more hobbits is never a bad thing!
Frodo chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Pleeeeeeeease continue this! It's really really good! You have a lot of talent.

Love Frodo xx
MelodySongSinger chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
did you say this was your first fic? I don't believe you, no one can write like this for their first fic, you've captured Aragorn and Frodo really well, I'd love to know where you're gonna be takin this...please post the next chapter soon :)

Mel*
LilyBaggins chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Heck yeah, continue it! This is especially nice for a first fic . . . your descriptions of Frodo's suffering are very vivid. Ideas? You could continue on to Rivendell-show us more of Frodo's pain as the eight days go by. Or his recovery once he gets to Rivendell.
Arien1 chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Pretty good so far. I liked the dream bit at the beginning. I remember being worried about my first fic when I posted it but I had so much good reaction that it made me feel comfortable to write more. There's definitely potential here if you decide to continue.
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
This is your *first* attempt at fan fiction? :-O I'm so happy you found your way here, because this is great! Please continue!
MarigoldG chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Really nice chapter! Very descriptive...waiting for more.. : )
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7