Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Onyx2589 chapter 29 . 7/11
Ok! Review time!
So... Can I just say how awesome Haruka is? I mean, he's literally the kind of guy I'd like to see replace Ichika in the series. Laid-back, clever and a smartass to boot, how could you hate him? Plus the exchanges he has with his AI are always fun to read.
And yeah, Houki and Haru are definitely brother and sister - and yay! Houki's not nearly as violent as she is in the series.
As for Ichika... I knew he was faking! I said that before but still, and OH! GET. WRECKED! Damn he has got to be the one person in existence able to pull that off and get away alive. Anyone else would've been... *shudders* I don't even want to think about it.
I really really REALLY want Haru and Cecilia to be the main pairing for this story - don't get me wrong, what you've presented with him and Charl is interesting and all...save for the fact that you had them "do the deed" when they were 12 or something. That's messed off in a lot of ways, but for a situation like that... Hell I dunno, whatever helps you stay sane I guess.
Of course, then there's the foreshadowing you've been doing - can't wait until we start getting around to that point.
If we ever get around it it since you've been MIA for 3 years now.
But until then, consider myself Fan #3K
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 20 . 7/10
A couple things:
One, i Really hope you didn't have Haru lose his virginity in his childhood. That's just...wrong. But, I dunno.
Second, I KNEW HE WAS FAKING! There's nobody in the galaxy that's that dense. No way... Save for the canon.
And thirdly, I'm a little annoyed that Cecilia isn't going to be his girl when Charl shows up. *sighs* I had hoped this story would be different but I guess not.
Oh well, at least it's not with Ichika - he's the Asian magent not the foreign beauty one.
Onyx2589 chapter 14 . 7/9
I REGRET NOTHING! I LIVE AS FEW MEN DARE TO DREAM!
Haru you are one crazy bastard. XD
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 7/9
Once again, Haru never fails to make me like him infinitely more than Ichika and speaking of Ichika... Houki. Kill him. Or mildly maim him, please. His denseness is really, really annoying.
Onyx2589 chapter 8 . 7/9
Code H lol. Haru cracks me up.
Cecilia is so KAWAII! I just want to put her in my pocket and take her with me!
That is, if I can steal her from Haru that is...
Onyx2589 chapter 6 . 7/9
Houki-chan may be cute, but DAMN she's scary.
Cecilia is so daaawww.
Onyx2589 chapter 3 . 7/8
I love Haru. He's simply epic.
And as for Ichika... Well it's still early. Maybe something will change.
As for your author's notes...seriously, they make me laugh. 47 makes me smile.
DGKSilver chapter 29 . 1/16
"So am I, still waiting" FOR THIS STORY TO UPDATE?! YES I AM. God dammit bro you're killing me.

On another note, you having really good grammar in the story but not in the chapter titles pisses me off for some reason. Score one for OCD.
reptoholic chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
WHy would you make him loose? what point did it make? It seems like you are rooting for someone other than your character.
reptoholic chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
I wanted him to kill the TRAITOR
reptoholic chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
kill him!
reptoholic chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
more more MORE!
reptoholic chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Keep H and I together and give the rest of the girls to YOUR CHARACTER. LOVE THE STORY!
reptoholic chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Loved this chatpter, hope he has multi girls and not just one, if so then the rest will get hurt.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Hope he gets more than one girl, don't want him getting outdone by ichi.