Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Sekai -The World chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
This is Channel Infinite Stratos News. Continuing where we left off, we have a Mandalorian sighted around the perimeter. First Yoda, second Captain Akbar and and now Madolorian. Star Wars continued to prove themselves as the most epic and baddass science-fic movie even though years has already passed.

Continuing on, Psycho officially gain his name as Psycho, congratulations. And although the first to pop out is G, the most craziest is Psycho, the strongest and the one remaining in charge is still Superstes! It would be interesting if we managed to have a scope inside Haru's brain and the house of the three living inside Haru.

And paperworks, like our friend xtenchix reported, are falling down from the skies blocking the sun. While there have been complains why won't they drop money but we shall skip that for now. Charlotte haven't appear but since our innocent Laura is moving in, we are preparing more ambulance in case of more explosions happening.

The is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off. And before that...

MADE IT, THE 100TH REVIEW!"

Congratulations, you now have 100 reviews! And I congrats myself being the 100th! I shall be expecting the next chapter with bigger expectations!
6l4c13m chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Classic. Boy gets girl, girl gets rival, boy gets promotion. The list goes on and on. This is a really good and wonderful story, I just wish you would update sooner.
Wyvernz chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I just read the first chapter and have a few notes;

1. Humans do not only use whatever % of their brain- this makes no sense at all and is a very annoyingly common myth (we use all of our brain, just not all at once unless you're having a seizure.)

2. How does having what seems to basically a robotic enhancement make somebody not human? Are people with prosthetic limbs not human either?
Xephere Nightfalme chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
I'm glad to see that my favorite fanfiction ever has not been destroyed. as for beta-reading I would be happy to, I quite like the way you write. I also think that you are headed in the right direction, bringing Haru and Cecilia closer together. as for my key board, well I typed this up didn't I?

thanks again for the most enjoyable fanfiction ever. I hope you do/did well on your tests. ) P.S. I like the gun-sword idea. ) )
Mandalore Requiem chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
TR-LOR either way the flag has been mounted mate. Hell that's one more flag mounted in "foreign" soil than me. One in Austria and half way into Czech Republic (we were interrupted, damn night clubs offer no privacy). As for Laura? Sweet girl but I'm glad to see that Haruka doesn't have a loli fetish or I'd have to beat him over the head with an oar [I can't get my claymore through customs anymore :( and yes I do have a claymore I have a rather nice collection swords and NO for the Millionth time I'm not a Sword-Otaku! I just like collecting stuff things like Beer-mugs, Shot-Glasses, point metal objects... _; I'm sooo not helping my case right now am I?] Ok back to the subject at hand Haruka yah made me proud to call yah a man, TR-LOR keep on pumping out these epic tales.

Oh yeah before I forget. Shyriiwook? During an Oral English Exam? BWAHAHAHAHA! You my good sir have a Quad (a mental cookie to who ever figures out that reference), good luck with that. Hell have a classmate film it next time and post it on Youtube under the title "The Bravest Fanboy The World Will Ever Know!"
LeafeonLover chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Haruka is 15 eh

Interesting

Nice ending dude (left eyebrow moves up and down rapidly)

Will Haruka know that charles is actually a girl with his ninja senses

Won't he recignise her

Won't G figure out he is actully a she

Cause it'd be pretty hard to hide it when your changing in the same room and what not

Anyway I really like this chapter and I really like

REVENGE! MWAHAHAHAHA!

lets get some REVENGE!

YAY!

I can't wait

;3
Sekai -The World chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
This is Channel Infinite Stratos News. Continuing where we left off, we are out of beds here with the number of students having a heart attack when they saw Haruka jumping around lively . Seriously he is creating more and more trouble to the Ministry of Health...

Not only that, the Ministry of Ghost Busters department immediately headed towards the school when they heard that a ghost with yellow hair appeared. Well this can't be helped, if they don't find any ghost soon they are going to lose their job.

BTW, we interviewed God, he said that you done a lot of things (except killing) that deserve this like trying to be cupid of Houki and Ichika. He also said that at least he spared him this time round and gave us some spoilers that we should pay close attention to Haruka as someone is coming.

This is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off."

LOL, love the "You are, I'm already there." phrase XD. Hope to see how Haruka would make trouble again! BTW I think Psycho is actually a nice name XD
death5367 chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
HELL YEAH!
Zero Sparda chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
so when do you plan on giving him an Oscar
death5367 chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
May God have mercy upon their souls. They'll need all the help they can get.
Xephere Nightfalme chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
I drooled on my keyboard as I read your amazing work. I really hate being caught up with your chapters, I hate waiting for new ones. The spelling and grammar errors were overlooked by the awesomeness of the fanfic. watch?v_wyfxMiLzfY&featureBFa&listPLBD6BB2745D214AAD this music playlist is great for haru-chan, I listened to it while reading and they fit the mood very well. please make more, my summer is really boring without it.
Sekai -The World chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
"This is Channel Infinite Stratos news. Continuing where we left off, we received news that one of our reporters found a head with three holes lying near the tree. When he tried to collect the head for us the head talked and he accidentally kicked off to the sky. We will try to retain the head as soon as possible for future news purpose.

On a side note, the Haru-Consciousness family had increased with a new member. Now we had the tsundere like G, cool brother like Superstes and sleepy little brother ...psycho?

This will be the place where we would sign off, we are now on the ambulance that received warning about possible casualties in the IS school and are hoping to catch some live news. This is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off."

Thanks for the notice xtenchix, I realized that I accidentally marked the chapter update notice as read when I marked a few unread in one go.

So you decided to go by the dangerous route huh? Well I sure hoped that you have an escape rope for Haru XD. But until them I will be enjoying the torture and drama with some popcorns in my hand-ah I spilled some when the ambulance rocked T-T
LeafeonLover chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
How's cecilea gonna react when charlotte enters the story or will it still be "charles
also what will happen when cecilea finds out Haru has already lost his virginity

2 years ago was it how old does that make him when it appened

is haru 15 or 16 or older

I can't remember

Yay!

Finally the flashbacks are over

U ended it so awesomly

i can't wait for the next chapter
Mandalore Requiem chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Mandalore Requiem raises a pint of golden ale and downs it in less than three before ordering another) Haruka meh boy'o yah made tis half'a-Scot proud! By quoting meh Grandah in all his drunken Scottish glory and for kick'en arse like any True Man should! You got pair on yah that can rival a Scotsman! Because before today only Scotsmen would have had the balls to sink his "flag" into France and England (those two pansies hate each other) without'a care in the world for the repercussions! So in the name of meh ancestors and of the clan Mac'aBhaird we drink to Haruka Garisaka Tonight! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Though not that much because I have the morning shift from 3 to 7 tomorrow)

Now that's out of the way "so sue me" if an American terminology that basically means "I could really not give crap (or shit)." It's nice "civil" but clearly indignant way of saying I don't give a damn what people think of me because I'll do it anyway just for kicks. Or as most of us New Englanders here in the States call it, "a fuck-it personality."

Learn how to speak Shyriiwook? Now that is not an easy task I've herd of people learning how to interpret it, but I've never herd of a non-Wookiee being able to speak it due to the complexity (or difference) of their vocal cords and trachea compared to other species. From my understand it is a equally complex language to Mando'a or Galactic-Basic (English). But if your looking for some references material TR-LOR (The Riotous Lord of Reference) in your quest for epic fanboy glory then I give you this address to quench your thirst for knowledge { wiki/Shyriiwook}

Oh one last thing I think I was over due for this anyway { playlist?listPL7A21A907E7D4E693&featuremh_lolz} feel free to laugh yourself silly mate.

Ret'urcye mhi ner vod. (Maybe we'll meet again my brother)
6l4c13m chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Oh dang. Haruka lost his virginity earlier than me... So he lost it a thirteen, while I only lost it at fourteen. Go die you psycho!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »