Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Cappa chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Ah its me Cappa. I dont feel like logging in right now. Has anyine ever told you need serious help? Anyway, so far this is good, but jeez! Haruka know more canon characters that i thought. I had no idea he had been around all those others.
LeafeonLover chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Love it

hurry up with the next chapter

I need to know what happens next

Plus I love the whole fusion thing and how your story is different from the anime

Now there's gonna be alot of flash backs am I right

But who cares as long as we havn't read of the scences flashing back already
Cosain chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
Well then, you just completely screwed Haruka over, that ain't to nice. So this chapter is somewhere in between episode 3? Cause that's when Rin appears, jeez I can't keep up anymore.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Comedy Central mate Comedy Central. They're always show casing new comics so I tend to remember the brilliant one liners. Oh yeah before I forget great use of of the Monty Python reference I immediately herd this { watch?vl1YmS_VDvMY} in my head while reading that part. You my good sir have earned yourself a me a second it kind of takes sometime to pull these things out of me arse you know... Now lets see "Count Jocular?" NAAAH um maybe "Sir Slapstick," nope that's not it either... ah I got it! "THE RIOTOUS LORD OF REFERENCE!" or TR-LOR for short. Short, simple, and easy to remember :)

By the way are we going to find out how that etyc hut'uun be buir (filthy coward of a father) got re-accepted into the Ichinose Family? Haruka some advice from one man to another best to keep your blade handy. The snake who cage you rattled has many heads to cut before you ties to your father's blood is cut, and your truly free.

In other words time for some good old fashioned Mandalorian revenge ;)

Sekai -The World chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
"This is channel Infinite Stratos news, picking up where we left off, now Admiral Ackbar made his depute with his famous quote "IT'S A TRAP!". This is the second time Star Wars phenomenon has appeared in Infinite Stratos universe but who doesn't like Star Wars reference?

Also, in Infinite Stratos Zoo, a monkey has stolen an unicycle and escaped from the Zoo, if anyone spotted the monkey please call the authorities.

This is AnimeL0ver00 bringing in the news and signing off."

You know, maybe I should be a reporter in the future lol.

Great chapter! Especially when Rin finally made her depute! Being waiting for more and more characters to screw up the story lol! Hope to see the confrontation between Haru and his father soon!
Cosain chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Lol. This was insanity, just amazing. And poor Rin! How could you be so mean.
Toby860 chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
well your doing great. i have a idea for the name of this chapter. Call it requiem of a dream. And the next you can call "two sides of the same coin" being the 2 seperate families he belongs to that make up his person. well keep up the good work on your story. i will keep reading.
TheDude chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
I have read your series thus far and if i may say, its been pretty fun and an emotional rollercoaster from Haru hitting it off with Cecilia, to him finally grabbing her chect, which resulted in a very akward moment, to this most recent cliff hanger. Howeve, I do not mean to be a grammar and spelling natze but there are MANY spelling and grammmar errors throughout your series which might confuse soe readers. Also, are you going too introduce charlotte Dunoia tot he story as a miny love rival to Cecilia in soe way shape or form or are you gonna sow her once then ditch her out of the story like with Laura Bodewig? All in all this has been a very good series and I would very much enjoy to read chapter 19 and so forth from you my friend and with this message sen, I REGRET NOTHING!(Same thing Haru said after forcing Houki and Ichika to kiss with karate chop to the head).
Mandalore Requiem chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
Once again another brilliant chapter :) ... I feel disturbance in the force, Somebody Gonna Get a Hurt Real Bad { watch?vyVcePxjFujs} And ironically the hurt will be in reversed this time. Haru's relatives don't yet realized the shit storm they just walked into. Oh this is gonna be brilliant I'll be playing, Me Gusta the whole way through the "Hurt" (insert demonic smirk) { watch?vigud0cq8DBU&featurerelated}
EnigmaZX chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Hey nice chapter. It seems interesting how you'll show haru's father in the next chapter (if im correct) but oh well just telling u that the fic has been great. Btw when are you updating?
Unknown chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Ok ok... I must admit u know, your fic ended u being a whole lot better than the one you took it from. Yeah Yeah i did read the original story the one you based this story from, but he it's going pretty well up till now
attis89mackan chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Good chapter

Haven't seen much of Harus "adoptive" father in the fic
Fangking2 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I can feel th ;love in the air
Sekai -The World chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
"This is channel Infinite Stratos news, here is a recording of Yoda appearing in our world, he done some force stunts with a skateboard and left a quote behind.

"Fuck da police! Strongest Jedi, I am!"

This quote will forever be remembered as the first quote by Yoda in Infinite Stratos, this is AnimeL0ver00 bringing in the news and signing off."

LOL, suddenly I felt like writing that, I wondered why though lol.

Hmm...Navy blue dress...white ves-(read the last four words) now this is what I call true skill to give readers the image lol.

LOL, I hope to see the next chapter and see how Haru screw the family, keep up the good work!
attis89mackan chapter 14 . 3/24/2012