Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
LeafeonLover chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
oh no u brock my book of doom
how could u
for this i shall throw a bible at u next time
not one of the small ones either
the giant ones
u'll be hit so hard that the word bible will be plastered on u're forehead backwards
Sieben Nightwing chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Well, not much to say about the chapter itself, other than that you definitely put together a good one. Though I really enjoyed reading what G and Psyco did to Garisaka Haru. Beautiful work there. The following punishment from Chifuyu was also rather tasty food for thought.

As to the Authors Note, I personally believe you have outdone yourself this time around. Not many authors have successfully achieved in getting themselves shot by the characters in their own story. Only one thing bugging me about this one though...

What exploding dictionary?
NobleSquince chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
thought u were dead bro
Fangking2 chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
shooting blanks huh...nice...
rm928 chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Woot! That was epic, glad you're back. Keep it up!
rm928 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
And fuck me I'm out of chapters! HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Zero612 chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
This is the funniest IS story i have read. Likely to retain that title too. Please update asap, i need something funny to nullify my dull math classes.
Freshrice01 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Is it true that haru is going to end up with Charlotte just as LeafeonLover says o.o !?
Angel Azreal chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Epicness in the making. haru you should try taking over from xtenchix he seems a bit too scattered and demented to every truly leave you alone long enough to enjoy yourself. also ichika would make a great Sgt. Orimura, you know he has more then the required nerve and steel in him to boost your team.
NobleSquince chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
Epic, update ASAP, PLEASE
NobleSquince chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
EPIC, nuff said
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
(Pointing out mistake) When Tabane was counting, it was a few seconds but he waited behind the table for a minute?
ChaosVector chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
1 N33D M04R!
LeafeonLover chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
wow that is a great idea where's a dictionary
Catch Haruka! *explosion* yay! . I did it
accept everyone died not just Haruka
Wahhh! no more stories
lets use some magic to bring them back to life
*bing*
now everyone is alive again
Sekai -The World chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
This is Channel Infinite Stratos News. Continuing where we left off, Apparently Laura was actually a sith lord capable of looking through the thoughts of Haru and even the little fellows living inside him. We are sure that she is damn not a jedi when she even scare psycho with imaginary tortures. Cheers to sith lords and star wars!

New character appeared, and who would have remembered about the fact that the opening ceremony never happened? We are now trying to ask author of Infinite Stratos for these questions but we have been unfortunately, denied for an interview...

Last but not least, 'hologram kills' still remained as one of the most common incident that happened throughout the future world. Kids please be careful not to stab the hologram with a knife when you are not sure if there is anyone behind it.

This is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off as the 110th reviewer this time, another nice number :)
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »