Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
death5367 chapter 23 . 9/14/2012
50 Dark Side Points? someone's been playing some KOTOR
Raidentensho chapter 23 . 9/14/2012
very nice, though i wonder, when charolette comes in will she have a new personal IS for a favor from haru to get back in tabane's good graces after hearing about haru's past with her? if so why not something that will mimic gundam heavy arms from endless waltz? still, liked the small bleed from one piece. wonder if the rest of zoro's nitoryu techniques with a twist permire? shame the move rashomon wasn't used, its one of his more epic ones. oh well can't wait for more. until then, ja!
Sekai -The World chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
This is Channel Infinite Stratos News. Continuing where we left off, it seems that our little Haruka has become more enhanced by being able to shoot 'blanks'. ...Well there are other normal enhancing but I am sure that even in Cade Skwalker's era, they still can't even invent 'shooting 'blank'' technology.

And as for our little AIs living inside Haru, the ranking is still Superstes the strongest! G and Psycho have teamed up but they ended up pretty badly. Currently there is not much changed except for the alliance and they finally have form. I wonder how do the three looks like. We will be waiting for more news about the little family living in Haru!

And last but not least, we currently have xtenchix in the ambulance heading towards our Republic Gunship with the bacta tank ready. Don't worry readers, he is only shot in the head nothing serious. He will be heal in few days!

This is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off.
LeafeonLover chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
oh no u brock my book of doom
how could u
for this i shall throw a bible at u next time
not one of the small ones either
the giant ones
u'll be hit so hard that the word bible will be plastered on u're forehead backwards
Sieben Nightwing chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Well, not much to say about the chapter itself, other than that you definitely put together a good one. Though I really enjoyed reading what G and Psyco did to Garisaka Haru. Beautiful work there. The following punishment from Chifuyu was also rather tasty food for thought.

As to the Authors Note, I personally believe you have outdone yourself this time around. Not many authors have successfully achieved in getting themselves shot by the characters in their own story. Only one thing bugging me about this one though...

What exploding dictionary?
NobleSquince chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
thought u were dead bro
Fangking2 chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
shooting blanks huh...nice...
rm928 chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Woot! That was epic, glad you're back. Keep it up!
rm928 chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
And fuck me I'm out of chapters! HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Zero612 chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
This is the funniest IS story i have read. Likely to retain that title too. Please update asap, i need something funny to nullify my dull math classes.
Freshrice01 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Is it true that haru is going to end up with Charlotte just as LeafeonLover says o.o !?
Angel Azreal chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Epicness in the making. haru you should try taking over from xtenchix he seems a bit too scattered and demented to every truly leave you alone long enough to enjoy yourself. also ichika would make a great Sgt. Orimura, you know he has more then the required nerve and steel in him to boost your team.
NobleSquince chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
Epic, update ASAP, PLEASE
NobleSquince chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
EPIC, nuff said
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
(Pointing out mistake) When Tabane was counting, it was a few seconds but he waited behind the table for a minute?
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »