Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Sekai -The World chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
"This is Channel Infinite Stratos news. Continuing where we left off, we received news that one of our reporters found a head with three holes lying near the tree. When he tried to collect the head for us the head talked and he accidentally kicked off to the sky. We will try to retain the head as soon as possible for future news purpose.

On a side note, the Haru-Consciousness family had increased with a new member. Now we had the tsundere like G, cool brother like Superstes and sleepy little brother ...psycho?

This will be the place where we would sign off, we are now on the ambulance that received warning about possible casualties in the IS school and are hoping to catch some live news. This is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off."

Thanks for the notice xtenchix, I realized that I accidentally marked the chapter update notice as read when I marked a few unread in one go.

So you decided to go by the dangerous route huh? Well I sure hoped that you have an escape rope for Haru XD. But until them I will be enjoying the torture and drama with some popcorns in my hand-ah I spilled some when the ambulance rocked T-T
LeafeonLover chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
How's cecilea gonna react when charlotte enters the story or will it still be "charles
also what will happen when cecilea finds out Haru has already lost his virginity

2 years ago was it how old does that make him when it appened

is haru 15 or 16 or older

I can't remember

Yay!

Finally the flashbacks are over

U ended it so awesomly

i can't wait for the next chapter
Mandalore Requiem chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Mandalore Requiem raises a pint of golden ale and downs it in less than three before ordering another) Haruka meh boy'o yah made tis half'a-Scot proud! By quoting meh Grandah in all his drunken Scottish glory and for kick'en arse like any True Man should! You got pair on yah that can rival a Scotsman! Because before today only Scotsmen would have had the balls to sink his "flag" into France and England (those two pansies hate each other) without'a care in the world for the repercussions! So in the name of meh ancestors and of the clan Mac'aBhaird we drink to Haruka Garisaka Tonight! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Though not that much because I have the morning shift from 3 to 7 tomorrow)

Now that's out of the way "so sue me" if an American terminology that basically means "I could really not give crap (or shit)." It's nice "civil" but clearly indignant way of saying I don't give a damn what people think of me because I'll do it anyway just for kicks. Or as most of us New Englanders here in the States call it, "a fuck-it personality."

Learn how to speak Shyriiwook? Now that is not an easy task I've herd of people learning how to interpret it, but I've never herd of a non-Wookiee being able to speak it due to the complexity (or difference) of their vocal cords and trachea compared to other species. From my understand it is a equally complex language to Mando'a or Galactic-Basic (English). But if your looking for some references material TR-LOR (The Riotous Lord of Reference) in your quest for epic fanboy glory then I give you this address to quench your thirst for knowledge { wiki/Shyriiwook}

Oh one last thing I think I was over due for this anyway { playlist?listPL7A21A907E7D4E693&featuremh_lolz} feel free to laugh yourself silly mate.

Ret'urcye mhi ner vod. (Maybe we'll meet again my brother)
6l4c13m chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Oh dang. Haruka lost his virginity earlier than me... So he lost it a thirteen, while I only lost it at fourteen. Go die you psycho!
Sekai -The World chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
"This is Channel Infinite Stratos news, due to some technical difficulties we missed the previous chapter but we are back in action! The Government has been debating about abandoning the Skynet to replace with IS Cores, however the citizens are calling the government stupid for introducing a worse system that would revolt sooner or later.

There is also the cry of a certain Japanese boy could be heard around the city. It was originally thought it was the last cry of someone but it turned out to be cold shower. Well it seems that cold shower these days is quite dangerous.

Continuing on, Peter Parker of Marvel make complaint to author of Infinite Stratos, the great Izuru Yumizuru-sama. However the great Izuru Yumizuru-sama denied of creating another IS boy called Haruka.

By the way, we have managed to interview a certain spider that once lived with Haruka. He said that he enjoyed the mutual agreement with Haruka and wish that he would make another agreement again as he missed him dearly.

This is AnimeL0ver00 bringing in two chapters of news and signing off."

Whew...that's a long news lol.

Sorry I missed one chapter. That's strange I also monitored my mailbox...

Great chapter! I wonder what will happen between Haruka and his father in the end. Update soon!
LeafeonLover chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Suspense!

I hate waiting

(Crys a bit)

Why would you do this to me!

Oh well cry seis over

Great chapter those flash backs were so cute well apart from the fighting and abuse things

Anway I like susptres's true form better than that werewolf looking thing(the way you discribed him when he first appeared sounds like a werewolf to me and I imagine him like that ever since)Blood red eyes are the best!

hehe Spidey sorry peter parker

LOL!

Also I forgot to ask

those doctors at the end of the last chapter they saw the core in his body

How are you gonna shut them us?

Tooth fairy style ammnesia dust

or men in black style flashy thing that makes you forget

or you'll have alot of qeustions to answer when you wake up

;3
Mandalore Requiem chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
The language mate is Mando'a { wiki/Mando%27a}, and yes I'm a I'm a somewhat crazed fanboy so sue me ner vod.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Wait Charlotte... as in Dunois the cute little Frenchy? Something happen to everybody's favorite Ichika-No-Ecchi girl? Say it ain't so! Haru kick this guy's imaginary arse! Or in the words of me grandad, "I'm goin' to ram me boot so far ye arse that, yah won't be able to shit strait for-a blooming month." Which basically means he going to crazy-old-senile highlander on your ass...it's rather funny to watch *sigh* good time, good time... (15 minute of random reminiscing later) Anyway looking forward to the next chapter and surprisingly I can't think of any comedy sketches to share hmmp... strange. *shrug* Oh well maybe next time, cheers -
Cappa chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Ah its me Cappa. I dont feel like logging in right now. Has anyine ever told you need serious help? Anyway, so far this is good, but jeez! Haruka know more canon characters that i thought. I had no idea he had been around all those others.
LeafeonLover chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Love it

hurry up with the next chapter

I need to know what happens next

Plus I love the whole fusion thing and how your story is different from the anime

Now there's gonna be alot of flash backs am I right

But who cares as long as we havn't read of the scences flashing back already
6l4c13m chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
Well then, you just completely screwed Haruka over, that ain't to nice. So this chapter is somewhere in between episode 3? Cause that's when Rin appears, jeez I can't keep up anymore.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Comedy Central mate Comedy Central. They're always show casing new comics so I tend to remember the brilliant one liners. Oh yeah before I forget great use of of the Monty Python reference I immediately herd this { watch?vl1YmS_VDvMY} in my head while reading that part. You my good sir have earned yourself a nickname...um...give me a second it kind of takes sometime to pull these things out of me arse you know... Now lets see "Count Jocular?" NAAAH um maybe "Sir Slapstick," nope that's not it either... ah I got it! "THE RIOTOUS LORD OF REFERENCE!" or TR-LOR for short. Short, simple, and easy to remember :)

By the way are we going to find out how that etyc hut'uun be buir (filthy coward of a father) got re-accepted into the Ichinose Family? Haruka some advice from one man to another best to keep your blade handy. The snake who cage you rattled has many heads to cut before you ties to your father's blood is cut, and your truly free.

In other words time for some good old fashioned Mandalorian revenge ;)

Later
Sekai -The World chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
"This is channel Infinite Stratos news, picking up where we left off, now Admiral Ackbar made his depute with his famous quote "IT'S A TRAP!". This is the second time Star Wars phenomenon has appeared in Infinite Stratos universe but who doesn't like Star Wars reference?

Also, in Infinite Stratos Zoo, a monkey has stolen an unicycle and escaped from the Zoo, if anyone spotted the monkey please call the authorities.

This is AnimeL0ver00 bringing in the news and signing off."

You know, maybe I should be a reporter in the future lol.

Great chapter! Especially when Rin finally made her depute! Being waiting for more and more characters to screw up the story lol! Hope to see the confrontation between Haru and his father soon!
6l4c13m chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Lol. This was insanity, just amazing. And poor Rin! How could you be so mean.
Toby860 chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
well your doing great. i have a idea for the name of this chapter. Call it requiem of a dream. And the next you can call "two sides of the same coin" being the 2 seperate families he belongs to that make up his person. well keep up the good work on your story. i will keep reading.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »