Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Tony Stark chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I don't know if that was copyright but you remind me of me a little.
Our Guild chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Minion:... While Utah sits in front of the door to the closet where Rose is locked in to prevent her from killing Laura... I think you probably know why... I want to say, great chapter. It seems as though you are breaking the harem. Keep writing.
crazywolf1991 chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Wow this chapter was freaking epic man I like this chapter since I read the first chapter and I have to say this ties up with chalottechans fic in my opinion keep it up
crazywolf1991 chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Fangking2 chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Two problems.

One! I kind of think you rushed how VT will be used. I read the fight scene, but was it that difficult for Laura to activate VT?

Second! Swarchzer Regen is not a mass product model, but a test model.
Victor Petrenko chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Oh, I can't wait for this new person, will you tell me who, or at least give me a hint?
Our Guild chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Rose:*waves flag* Sooo cuuuuuuuuute!

Minion: Nice idea. Maybe there will be a New Years Eve one?
Sekai -The World chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Sigh...why does real life doesn't work like that...Sigh...

A very sweet chapter! I would say that this chapter tasted like a delicious chocolate cake.
Fangking2 chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Ah...it was so sweet that my teeth rotten. It was really good. I love the jokes you put into this. maybe I will find a way to use the puppy eyes sometimes.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
1 of your better chapters but I feel sad for laura. the way things are now if she goes to the school she gonna be left all alone unless you have charlotte really be a guy named charles. I am rooting for there to be a third guy so he can be paired with laura.
Sekai -The World chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Cookies...my stomach is dying... ...you forgot the cook...

Anyway!

I like this chapter, this chapter is quite funny especially Haru getting burn and Ichika's "Okay, okay. It's not like you put yourself on fire or something.", i love that part.

So Haru is finally going into military business and operation? this is getting interesting. Hope for quick update!

Wait a minute, could it be that the one who eat the cookies is Haru's dad! (In reference to the starting of chapter 8)
crazywolf1991 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Nicely written I love how ichika leaves haru hanging when ceci-chan ask him that weird question lol and stuff to me at first I thought she was jealous until I read that part where ceci-chan asked again and then facepalmed myself on a wall but my next question is that when the girls come in are they be like the anime and have some differnt or related story or they gonna have some good flashy appearance lol but I like this story very much it is fabulous and I look forward to the next chapter and I hope you feel well my firend best wishes in health life and writing

Sincerely

Jose reyes (aka crazywolf1991)
Fangking2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Alot of funny. I like how this is going. I Might try the frame by frame idea myself. Did tabane brought byakushiki as well?
Our Guild chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Rose: SO CUTE!

Minion: Nice Chap. To answer your question, I'm the documentor and Rose is the organizer of the guild. Utah is the main author. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sekai -The World chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
MY COOKIES! I DIDN'T EAT FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR THAT! You owe us a bunch of cookies now! (just joking though u still owe us cookies lol)

Seriously i am surprised when i thought that Haru and Kouki are like brother and sister when Ichika said that they were like brother and sister.

And wow, that's some fast relationship development! Too bad real life doesn't work like that...sigh...just kidding, good luck catching that rabbit!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »