Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Fangking2 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I can feel th ;love in the air
Sekai -The World chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
"This is channel Infinite Stratos news, here is a recording of Yoda appearing in our world, he done some force stunts with a skateboard and left a quote behind.

"Fuck da police! Strongest Jedi, I am!"

This quote will forever be remembered as the first quote by Yoda in Infinite Stratos, this is AnimeL0ver00 bringing in the news and signing off."

LOL, suddenly I felt like writing that, I wondered why though lol.

Hmm...Navy blue dress...white ves-(read the last four words) now this is what I call true skill to give readers the image lol.

LOL, I hope to see the next chapter and see how Haru screw the family, keep up the good work!
attis89mackan chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Awesome fic:)
wolfennight chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
I just finished reading the story, I really like it. I love how you got that aqward, haha, humor ( bad spelling I know) that made me love the show. I have to ask though is haru liveing with his mom now? Cause I thought celia was in his room? I just very confused by this ( if its explained in the story and I missed it Im sorry and if im just clinicly stupid just igorne it). Really though awesome job on the story, and thats alot from me im a very critical bastard and I have friends that wont watch movies near me anymore cause I complaine to much. But yeah great job hope it continues to be great!
Mandalore Requiem chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
{ watch?vigud0cq8DBU&featurerelated} Don't ask me how many times listened to this song while reading this but I was laughing like loon on Fuck-it. The song definitely fits Haruka's mischievous personality. It seem we both have something in common we both like messing with tsunderes _ all my friends say I have a death wish or masochist.

I just laugh at this. It's a funny thing about strong willed woman they're mostly ego and a lot hot air. Get-'em alone in "private," and you'll see who's REALLY the dominate one in the relationship. Mwahahahaha! They can have the whole world I don't care! Because in the end the bedroom is MY DOMAIN! Mwahahahaha! Mwahahahaha! Mwahahahaha!

... What? Don't look at me like that. I like woman with more fight in them, like Chifuyu for example. More of a challen...eerr I mean more fun to be around ; I'm a bad person I know that's why I spoil them rotten to make up for it.

Oh and some advice for Hakura, if she really loves you Cecilia wouldn't care what you've done she'll stand by your side regardless through thick and thin. Trust me I know...haven't killed anyone but I've done somethings I'm not proud off (woman won't admit it but they love the bad boy and when I'm in one of my moods I can make Uchiha look like a happy go lucky Naruto).

P.S. Assuming that your stronger than you Mother let her get close use a sambo throw but don't let go use her shock to your advantage and lock her in a guillotine. Just be careful that's your Mummy after all don't want hurt her or provoke her into cooking dinner for you. Now that's scary O_O
Pelargir chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Ty for replying. I would say on my part that i know that embarrasing things are part of the plot, but, ahh, how should i say this...I meant WORSE embarrasing things. Things hard to get out of. Worse than the crap Ichika gets in. I only ask because your real good at it and it's just too funny not to ask for more!

Keep up the good work!
Sekai -The World chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Lol, Haru being the same Haru during the last part. The flying lesson made me remembered that that was about the very first review that i gave.

Hidden girl behind the scene...Most Common but still love it, for a moment i thought could be 'G' lol
Fangking2 chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Oh this chapter has one good moments after another I love it. I can see you put alot of thought into making such relaxed and eased atmosphere after a rough battle.
Pelargir chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
Keep it going, you've got a good thing here. If it's possible, do add even more parts where Haru gets bad things done to him. Absolutely Hilarious.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Well that was entertaining. I have to be honest I like Haru's cheeky (aka fuck-it) attitude really brightened me day.

*Chuckle* I just remembered something funny watch this when you get the chance [ watch?vgWhUqo9Aivs] fast forward to about 1:25 in to it and you'll understand why this came to mind. And no I'm not recommending you make Haru start smoking Weed... though something tells me he'd thank you later if you did.

P.S. Keep the ice-box stocked mate ;)
Mandalore Requiem chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
You really like making Mass Effect references don't you? Oh well it doesn't detract from the story - so you won't receive any complaints from me.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ok so this is brilliant. I'm definitely going to keep reading this :)
Kosuke-Dono chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Wow! Is Haru-chan in danger? what a cliffhanger.. Will Cecilia finds out Haru's recent deeds? Now that's a nice surprise..
TK chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Blood rain in wild heaven. Keep up the steps and I kiss you.
Fangking2 chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Love Chifuyu's ability to break shields with rocks...That woman is inhuman.

Nice touch on other things. Let's see how this will go. You should let HAru put Houki and Ichika in embrassing position.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »