Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Sekai -The World chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Your story is getting more interesting...i like how u use 'stealing' as a part of Haru's ability.

The concept of the human adapting is also very interesting as well, i like it.

Keep up the good work!
Kirbyman17 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Just writing here to let you know that I really enjoy reading this.

I write a fanfic myself, silvershot survivor, here for infinite stratos, and have been trying to find some inspiration for the next chapter (and not just being lazy and not writing it, hahaa(no really, I've been busy).

Thought I'd let you know that you should continue writing these and beg for more reviews. Really like what you're doing so far, keep it up.
ben chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Out-Damn-Standing.

Would very much like to read the next chapter.

2 thumbs and 10 toes up.
Fangking2 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Interesting...your program is different from my KNight of Honor...does it work on simple melee weapons as well?

Also I enjoyed the teasin Houki part and your steady romance for Haru and Cecilia is good too. Now we need some screen time for minor characters and Ichika. Don't forget to add Yamada too.

Finally, what is your plan for Ichika? I don't think it is a power up like mine, so is it original, or little power up?
Sekai -The World chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Lol, i love how u can write the battle scene with some humor in it.

I have not much to comment since i can't anticipate what would happen though, i will just say keep up the good work!
Sekai -The World chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Thx for using my idea in the story, and i like the ignoring cecila joke.

I dont think i could give much of a joke about fighting but...since there can be only one class president (is there only one?), it would be a 1 vs 1 vs 1 battle royal right?

ah

"Never trust your temporally ally." (some people corporate in a battle royal, and backstabbing could happen)

This idea came from a manga that was oddly, full of betraying and betrayed from the start to the end to the point of being funny

ah u dont really need to use my point cause betrayal will cause bad image afterall

keep up the good work
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
2 vs 1 battle...interesting. Maybe I'll try one of those soon.

I can alot of settling down, but that is expected. Your Ichika is not an OCC version like mine, so you will most likely used Haru to push most of the weight. How will the pairing be anyway?
Sekai -The World chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
"When humans fell asleep during their flight, they will either fly pass their destination or fly straight to the sea and the end of the world."

"When humans fly too fast, they tent to crash into their destination. And if its an anime, they always crash into awkward rooms."

Another two quote for you to use and for me to embarrass 47 lol. This is some of this least i could do when you help me with my story.
Sekai -The World chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
"When humans first tried to learn how to fly, they always tend to land in strange places..."

Uh...its just a joke that you could use for like having him crash to another people or girl's house or the school. Anyway kept up the good work, oh will Ichika be in the story? most probably not...probably

And hi finally i got the chance to give you a review since i wasnt really familiar with HSOD and Blue Exorcist
TK chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wild heaven man. I love dancing to this beat.
Wavehawk00 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Starts out ok (though with too much simultaneous chunks of text), but there's some issues with Pacing once you move to the part where the character is at the Shinonono dojo.

Also, why do I feel there's room for a lot of classic (EG old-School) Kamen Rider jokes in this? I mean he's a remodeled human (Cyborg0 and turns into an armored figure in Black...
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19