Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Archangel Azrael chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
Have to say you did not disappoint with Ichika's blow up. Very well thought out and thought provoking

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I was laughing my ass off the whole way through, after all act like a bitch get slapped like a bitch.
ODST-FOX chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
i wonder whats Haur's top 5 weird shit list?
by the way keep up the good work
Subzero001 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
I have enjoyed your story so far and hope to see more. The Latronis IS reminds me of 'Mobile Suit Gundam AGE' the way the Gundam evolves to defeat new UE aggressors.

THX hope to see more soon.
SkagthePrinceofHell chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Sorry the really long Sophie reaction post is mine(forgot to sign in).
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Peoples reaction in response to Sophie- First Haruka with no other ideas of how to break the ice just flat out tells everyone in his class that Sophie is his daughter and her mother is Charl's who is taken a back by how he explain the situation about as delicately as a tank blowing a hole into a store that sells fine china glass in the front and illegal fireworks out the back.
Class of girls:WHAT!?*some faint while foaming at the mouth, some cry,some trying to wake themselves from what obviously is a nightmare...only...it's not!*
Cecelia:* at a lose for words and then faints(obviously :})* only to land in Psycho's arms as he says to Haruka "Don't worry boss while you stay here explaining things with your ball and chain I shall take of care our little princess and see her to the your mother to rest."Haruka knows Pycho will tell his mother in the most grandiose way he could come up with about Sophie and Charl but knows he must also take care of the mess he made in front of him.
Laura:*having trouble processing the information she just received do to her own misconception of sex, marriage and their ages or shes down right confused and just thinks how cute Sophie is and asking if she could hold her(I forget how innocent Laura is in your series)*
Houki:*facepalm* just facepalms at her adopted brothers stupidity.
Chifuyu: Just calls him a idiot and tells him to make better chooses hitting him half-halfheartedly on the head barely doing 1% damage to his shields and walks out to go to the nurses office to handle Psycho and his mother.
And miss Yamada tries to settle everyone down to no avail of course.

And as always great job on the chapter.
alxegg chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
This story was awesome. i read all of the chaps so far in a few hours. I am now watching the anime for this story peaked my interest to the actual show/novels.
Archangel Azrael chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
Me again, I just have to ask if you listened to either the original version of "The Outsider" or the Apocalypse remix of it also by A Perfect Circle. It fits the story kuch better than the original.
Archangel Azrael chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Brilliant, simply brilliant. As always great job with this riveting tale. I eagerly await what you have coming next.
J chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Drink up Haru. Beer makes everything better
SkagthePrinceofHell chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
I have just finished reading all the chapters so far and I can say without a doubt that the fanfic I was trying to make is nothing compared to this piece of awesomeness(We even had the same idea with the IS core in our main characters body, though he did it better) Now what should I do now while waiting for the next chapter?
Chrimson chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
Just started reading this story today and it's one of my favorites i hope you make more parts soon and good luck with the angry mob _;
AzureFlameXIIIGod chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
I can draw for you. It'll take time, but I'll do it. This is an entertaining fic. And with an entertaining fic comes an entertaining cover for it. But when the time comes, I don't know how to send it to you. So I'll tell when I'm done, and please give directions on sending the drawing.
Noroi chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
could you please try to continue your story my big sister can't be this cute would like to see what happens next
DarkMeddler chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
FREE TORCHES! GET YA FREE TORCHES HERE! YOU CAN'T HAVE AN ANGRY MOB WITHOUT TORCHES! says the torch seller.
BURN BABY, BURN! *maniacal joker laugh*
...
Oh crap, sorry, sorry, kind of lost control there... uh-oh... um were you always that tanned?
Dude, you never fail to make me LMFAO, and I also can't wait to see what "serious" stuff ya have for next time. Nice work man. I have to say, that threesome idea sounds awesome! Man, you just gotta do it. If not the next one, then one even further down, but ya gotta do it. Good luck man!
Sorry bro, don't have time for the art...
Cor Strike FX chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
1200 kids over the course of 8 years...you would think someone would be looking into that already...wouldn't you?
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »