Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
enigma95 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
heheeheh nc omakes ahahahaha 4th wall breaker w/ the creator
enigma95 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
so 47 is haru and the name haru reminds me from some mecha anime i don't remeber i think and nc chapter for sure
enigma95 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
so what are the pairings?
enigma95 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
now that was an amazing and funny intro
Heart0fSt33l chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Sweet, I love this so far, a three some... what? Darkmeddlers comment does make sense in a way though so yeah, good luck with this and update soon please.
DarkMeddler chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
LOL! Ah this always makes my day. If you can possibly find a way to make that scene, then thank you very much, but ill be content w/ what you got man. Oh that bit with Ichica was PRICELESS. Thats right pimp slap those bitches! ... Damn, what did I just say? The moments w/ Sophie n Charl were great too. Very light-hearted and sweet.

Oh this is gonna be gooood! Alright lets see here the best fuckin reactions for the cast hmm...
Ichica- ...(10 secs later)...huh?
Houki- WTF expression then proceeds to beat shit out of him for gettin a girl pregnant in the first place
Cecillia- All HELL breaks loose then as she was about to kill him slips and falls unconscious then takin to see miss Kurasabe in the infirmary
Rin- (don't know what rin would do) blushes from thinking that haru had to do *it* to have a baby
Laura- tries to play w/ sophie from being ignorant to pregnancy n child birth
Chifuyu- Do you not know how to use this great invention its a CONDOM!
Maya- (Like Rin no idea) Blushes from the thought of having to do *it* to have a child
Okay good luck with the story bro! Definitely will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Archangel Azrael chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
Have to say you did not disappoint with Ichika's blow up. Very well thought out and thought provoking

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I was laughing my ass off the whole way through, after all act like a bitch get slapped like a bitch.
ODST-FOX chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
i wonder whats Haur's top 5 weird shit list?
by the way keep up the good work
Subzero001 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
I have enjoyed your story so far and hope to see more. The Latronis IS reminds me of 'Mobile Suit Gundam AGE' the way the Gundam evolves to defeat new UE aggressors.

THX hope to see more soon.
SkagthePrinceofHell chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Sorry the really long Sophie reaction post is mine(forgot to sign in).
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Peoples reaction in response to Sophie- First Haruka with no other ideas of how to break the ice just flat out tells everyone in his class that Sophie is his daughter and her mother is Charl's who is taken a back by how he explain the situation about as delicately as a tank blowing a hole into a store that sells fine china glass in the front and illegal fireworks out the back.
Class of girls:WHAT!?*some faint while foaming at the mouth, some cry,some trying to wake themselves from what obviously is a nightmare...only...it's not!*
Cecelia:* at a lose for words and then faints(obviously :})* only to land in Psycho's arms as he says to Haruka "Don't worry boss while you stay here explaining things with your ball and chain I shall take of care our little princess and see her to the your mother to rest."Haruka knows Pycho will tell his mother in the most grandiose way he could come up with about Sophie and Charl but knows he must also take care of the mess he made in front of him.
Laura:*having trouble processing the information she just received do to her own misconception of sex, marriage and their ages or shes down right confused and just thinks how cute Sophie is and asking if she could hold her(I forget how innocent Laura is in your series)*
Houki:*facepalm* just facepalms at her adopted brothers stupidity.
Chifuyu: Just calls him a idiot and tells him to make better chooses hitting him half-halfheartedly on the head barely doing 1% damage to his shields and walks out to go to the nurses office to handle Psycho and his mother.
And miss Yamada tries to settle everyone down to no avail of course.

And as always great job on the chapter.
Alxegg chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
This story was awesome. i read all of the chaps so far in a few hours. I am now watching the anime for this story peaked my interest to the actual show/novels.
Archangel Azrael chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
Me again, I just have to ask if you listened to either the original version of "The Outsider" or the Apocalypse remix of it also by A Perfect Circle. It fits the story kuch better than the original.
Archangel Azrael chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Brilliant, simply brilliant. As always great job with this riveting tale. I eagerly await what you have coming next.
J chapter 20 . 6/5/2013