Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
Vipcalleo chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fucking cliffhangering peice of shit. Sorry about that but i really like this story, good MC, good grammar, great storyline. What more could you ask for? I would love if you would keep on writing this story.
RandomFTfangirl chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
WOW, this is reall good. you're language use is very good. Heh, everytime I write an essay I always stuff up past and present tense. I'm also really blunt in writing. KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK!
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
well no shit sherlock
Shade Seeker chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
I really like this story, are you still continuing it?
Bads25 chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
Hey, you going to update this anytime soon? Its a great story and should be continued. If its just writers block, could you let us know?
TheFloodofDr.Pepper chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
please update
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Outrage, Chifuyu barraging Haru with books of doom, drama, and then forgiveness. OR, you could do something insane, badass, and a hell of a lot less cliche. I don't actually care, this is just an awesome story.
redDaeth chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
you haven't posted in a while something up?
dante chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
I think the best reaction in first will be all the girls in school love sophie cecilia will be well confused but does not hate the baby at least
PrimusDefender501 chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Interesting end and adding that Haru is a father, priceless and rare! Keep it up ami.
Animajunki1230 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hum... interesting insofar. the only grip I might have with this chapter is the fact that he got over the whole "I'm a cyborg now" thing a little to quick for my tastes. Of course, key word being "my taste". I'll look further on and see what else you have going on here. doo dee doo...
enigma95 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
to like or not to like... i can't decide... i guess we will see then
enigma95 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
heheheh funny tabane
enigma95 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
heheheheh assassin's creed reference but somehow if he ever joins the military imma gonna hate this for some reason bec it feels so wrong, but then again it may not happen
enigma95 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
so cel is in haru's harem and houki is in ichika's
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »