Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The fusion
AzureFlameXIIIGod chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
I can draw for you. It'll take time, but I'll do it. This is an entertaining fic. And with an entertaining fic comes an entertaining cover for it. But when the time comes, I don't know how to send it to you. So I'll tell when I'm done, and please give directions on sending the drawing.
Noroi chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
could you please try to continue your story my big sister can't be this cute would like to see what happens next
DarkMeddler chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
FREE TORCHES! GET YA FREE TORCHES HERE! YOU CAN'T HAVE AN ANGRY MOB WITHOUT TORCHES! says the torch seller.
BURN BABY, BURN! *maniacal joker laugh*
...
Oh crap, sorry, sorry, kind of lost control there... uh-oh... um were you always that tanned?
Dude, you never fail to make me LMFAO, and I also can't wait to see what "serious" stuff ya have for next time. Nice work man. I have to say, that threesome idea sounds awesome! Man, you just gotta do it. If not the next one, then one even further down, but ya gotta do it. Good luck man!
Sorry bro, don't have time for the art...
Cor Strike FX chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
1200 kids over the course of 8 years...you would think someone would be looking into that already...wouldn't you?
Archangel Azrael chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
Dude it just hit me, but if you've gone another way I can't wait to see it. But when you have Ichika finally explode; aside from the mini rampage, and chew-outs they all deserve. Have him do something extreme like either kiss Chifuyu (unless you don't do that stuff) or Laura as a final fuck you to everyone.
For your consideration.
I'm just saying is all.
Archangel Azrael chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for the the next chapter! You have to (in my expert opinion) read some of the more; I suppose you could say emotional scenes, while listening to "The Oustider (apocalypse mix)" be A Perfect Circle. Its like a theme for Haru's story, especially when in this chapter you have him reflecting on his descent into his aggression.
Cor Strike FX chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
Was not expecting that. Though G's right, it should have been expected...I doubt their captors would have given them contraceptives if they had asked.
DarkMeddler chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
Serious Shit? I'm game. Nice work man keep it up, can't wait for main cast reaction!
GhostStryker92 chapter 27 . 2/24/2013
Awesome fanfic keep it up and ooh crap things are going to be really interesting when Cecilia sees him with charl and Sophie.
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
Nice chapter! But for the record you are the 2nd ff author to use Vaas's insanity monologue...
lajoie21 chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
good chapter. haruka must return to IS Academy with charlotte and his daughter (Sophie) and alex for theirs safety because he have to face Chifuyu and begin his revenge against his father side and The Deus Project .
what happen next?
xbamsod chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
Theres going to be so much chaos just waiting back at the academy XD I'm looking forward to reading more about Sophie too. Update Soon :D
Archangel Azrael chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
Total my bad on that one, but I truly doubt reviewers actually read others' reviews. And great M. Night Shamalan reference; will definitely be funny to see Alice's reaction.
rahul negi chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
can't wait for next chapter
Lord Eruptoren chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
I prefer to be around children cause they dont have as big of a swear vocab and if i piss them off even if they team up i can hold them down. I could probably take on people my own age and beat the s**t out of them but if i do so i will lose my M game privileges and wont be able to watch tv or use the internet. So i have come to the conclusion that the punishment is not worth the crime. ):
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »