Reviews for A User's Guide to FENRIR GREYBACK
Baileys 96 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
HILARIOUS! Really good! ROFL! :D
masaiyama chapter 1 . 4/17/2012

Jirius chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Lol Ohmygosh this is so funny! You actually made Fenrir Greyback seem like a cute pet... This fanfiction is the reason I decided to make a account because I really wanted to favourite this! it's so good. But say someone does 'accidentally' forget to give him a Wolfsbane Potion... what would he do?
Vulcanblood chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have a question, if my CAPTAIN KIRK model ingests the wolfbane potion, will there be any adverse side affects? Also, my Spock plushie is hitting on my Hermione plushie, is this bad?
Histoire chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ahahaha, I want one. Oh dear. Ahem. Anyway. Functions 2 and 4 might be a bit scratchy - perhaps he should come with nail clippers as well?
AidoRockz chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
First off don't take me completely serious but I still want answers ;)

Is the FENRIR GREYBACK a robot or some kind of clone? If he can eat I'd think he wouldn't really be a robot

Can he have sexual encounters?

If he bites me as a werewolf and turns me would he become the master? As he is an alpha

What would happen if a He met another Fenrir Greyback?
A Vampire Stole My Heart chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh my god, I want one! It would be so nice just to have one :D
Tape Monkey chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Bahaha. Epic! You, my friend, are a legend. I want a Fenrir...
swimdiva87 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is so random but yet so funny.
Jodie-Luna chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

Please make another one! Great stuff right here! 3
Intestines chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aha. I want a FENRIR GREYBACK. I'll teach him to shave and cuddle him and feed him every day.

This was so cute and amusing (and sinister?) and really made me giggle.

"NB: Please don't think you're hardcore enough not to use this potion. You will regret it." - Hehe.

Nice job. :)