Reviews for Das Haus aus Wachs
Guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2019
Another one please. Where the heroes actually learn about Nimrod
theoakleafbearer chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Hey so this is still a great story 5 years after I read it the first time.
Sheepgirl3 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
I really like this story! I was very, very, VERY happy that you brought Olsen into this, as he is, beyond a doubt, my favorite character! Schultz comes in second! ;}
leebeenz chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was an awesome story. And as a Carter fan, I loved seeing how he got angry and took on Williams. And I think Klink makes a great Nimrod. I love the idea that the bumbling Colonel is all an act and he's really the greatest allied spy.
Winterfrost15 chapter 13 . 5/28/2016
This is honestly one of the most superb stories I've had the pleasure of reading here in the HH fandom. I loved how you built up the tension and mystery, and all of the clues leading up to the reveal of Williams was wonderfully done. You also gave a plausible explanation for Kinch's absence in Season Six - kudos to you for that!

I was thrilled to find out who Nimrod was, too. It certainly made sense. :-)
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
It's that one guy from that episode! 'Member? "There's One in Every Crowd"? Poor Newkirk!
LittleMissSpitfire chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
That was wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :-)
And I love the idea of Klink as Nimrod; Those clues seen to be a pretty strong indicator that he is, and also I have always thought that Klink isn't quite as stupid as he seems.
But anyway, great job!
steffiundaxel chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Really good story! I guessed at the end that Klink has to be Nimrod, and I agree with you that he is the most likely for that character from his actions in some episodes in the TV show. I would like to read the story of Olsen and Kinch against the Spider Web network, and I am curious to where your storyline will go.
Glossina chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Please, please, please write a spin off of Olsen and Kinch.
Glossina chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
I had it figured out from chapter six or seven but still, this is great. It's kept me on my toes.
I'm sick in bed and it's a wonderful read to keep me occupied.
Glossina chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
LOL, I've read the first three chapters so far and it sounds like something out of a movie called Murder By Death.
jojobug96 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I know it has been a while since you have published and completed this story, but I still had to leave even just a short review. I have only recently watched the Hogan's Heroes episodes, and am currently in the first few of season 5. As such, I don't know the characters or plot lines nearly as well as I do other series, but despite that, your story had me hooked from the first chapter. Very well written all around: it was plausible, captured the character's essence and kept me on the edge of my seat for the duration of the story. Kudos to you!
snowleopard13 chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
This was a very good story. I enjoyed the suspense as the heroes try to find a way out of this situation without leaving the others behind. Nice touch on bring an old adversary back to go after Hogan and the Heroes. I like you thinking on who Nimrod is in your world.

I would love to see Nimrod work with the Heroes more secretly of course maybe they find out closer to the end of the war but not before Chistmas of 1944.

The desperate story on Olsen and Kinch new mission would be good but I would like to see it relate back to Hogan and the heroes back at stalag 13. Maybe they have to help out somehow.

Keep up the good work.
mmwaveprincess chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
. In case this long word disappers too that was a an extended whoa. Anyways that was mind blowing. Hmm I keep saying that. Guess it just means everyone here's talented :D

My favorite part was when Carter got angry. I think his blood was up. No really its just awesome to see angry Carter and not angry german general. So much more scary from young Carter. *sigh* I love the guy cuz hes awesome like that. Let all those Hogan fanactics and Newkirk philes have those guys. I'll take Carter any day! Though not like yknow cuz like I'd have to be like ten years older so for now I'll just adore him as like...i dunno a cool character. Yay Carter~

I officialy LOVE this story. Great job!
mmwaveprincess chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
wasn't going to review until i read all the chapters but...

first off hear pounding thriller. i LOVE this. See THIS is the sort of thing I wish had been going on(more) in the seires. The danger, the intrigue. Its not so much actual torture that is needed for drama but rather suspense. Twists and turns that sets your heart to thudding against your chest.

Second off: How come it took me this long to figure out it's Williams? I didn't get it at all. I mean sure I watched that episode but...I don't know I just never connected it to here until the whole Williams thing just now. I'll never be a great detective that's for sure. But wow that was a suprise...shocker really.