Reviews for The Hero and the Wizard fanmade sequal
Bless your beautiful heart! Let the heavens shine upon your merciful soul and bring forth a valley of holy gifts! You have dine me good child. This story will be put in a special place in my heart.
*sobbing* Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally, I can pick the broken pieces of my heart and put them bck where they belong. That doujin eas so sad, I needed a sequel. Thank you! You are a life-saver!
Kaze1412 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I cried at this too... it's too brilliant! Thank you for the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This might be the best ending to that manga! Its sooooooo kawaii!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
it was better... :'(

I always regret after I reread the doujin.

the story was great except the ending, which always makes me anxious and get an urge feeling to read the fanfic sequel of the doujin. like this one...

I want to try to write one too... ugh
larissita chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god! You're awesome! This is exactly what I needed to read right now!
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
thank you you don't know how much that story hurt me on youtube
starlight1395 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I cried at the original doushinji, and I started tote at up when I saw what it was based on. QAQ I loved it! *cries in corner*
RIVILvFv chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely cried during the whole thing
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is wonderful :D
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
The best doujin of all the ones I've read if I do say so myself... It's been the only one that made me cry. *nods*

I've always wanted for it to have a happy ending~ And this is something close to it (so far). I really like where this has gone... hopefully it'll continue...?

~Melody Syper Carston
PurpleTurle3711 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I read this doujin and it literally broke my heart at the end. And thats why I'm so happy I found this story, it gives a sorta happy ending that I really wanted! Thank you so much!
Chachi-chama chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OMG. I frinkin' LOVE that doujinshi! I cry every time I re-read it...

I always wanted a happy ending to it, and while your fic did make me tear up a little in the middle, I really like how it's going. I look forward to the next chapters!