Reviews for Something in the Water
BrokenKage chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You're great with the paranormal! I would love to see another story in this universe!
karlii chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I hope you write more paranormal stories... they are very fun!
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love this series! Please tell me you're going to add to it again eventually. Now there are creepy things in the water! But good for Tony, he didn't let creepy water wench take him away from Jethro.
anci2506 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love these stories and really look forward for more! Tony being the "victim" is always a !
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very intriguing fic! Loved it, well done! :)
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Holy Mother of Scaryness, Kesterpan! Are you trying to give new phobias in my already long list of? Since I'm reading yours fics, I am scare of creepy hotels, then, you give me fright about dogs and elevators in creepy warehouses, now, I will never look in lake the same way and will avoiding to wet my big toe... Are you proud of yourself, Missy?

By the way... Awesome one-shot fic of your paranormal series! More of those please? Yep! You heard right, I'm asking to add more phobias...

Your number one fan, Marie.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Once again you've made me chuckle with the latest in this 'series', and also smile at the underlying tenderness you managed to convey so well between these two, in that Tony feels so much for Gibbs that he couldn't even be tempted away as so many others had. And aaawwwww on 'Thank you for choosing to stay.' *sniffle*. You always leave me with some wonderful mental images and lines... comparing Tony to a puppy on speed. And *snort* for 'and to go for it. And they had. Many times, at length'... 'not the Elevator but the one at work'... and the thought of a speechless Palmer two weeks later... and Gibbs being replaced by a pod person. With what happens every time they go into the field together, you're gonna make Tony paranoid! *grin*
kweandee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Cool story...I like these lol :)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I want those two to be together alone so they can have sweet little moments but all of their moments aren't sweet...theyre creepy! Great job yet again! I love this series of yours!
ihearttony chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love these stories! This one was just as creative as the first two. I hope there will be more!
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
another good one...poor tibbs...loved that tony is soooo happy...keep them coming.

alisa
Jebeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow, those guys get into more trouble and it just cements their relationship. Great story.
megamom2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was wonderful! You captured the essence of happy-in-love Tony! His strange encounter was scary, but didn't seem too impossible. Nice!
xenascully chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
another great story :)
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great story. Kinda spooky. Especially the way things keep happening to those two guys.