Reviews for Realization
Madame X chapter 1 . 10/21
This actually makes a lot of sense. This would explain how Bruce found out about Terry's true parentage.
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 9/14
menudo par
irezel chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
aww...silly bruce.
StarletteSky chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Lovely, really well written. Thank you!
KatieH42 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013

I love the idea that Bruce knew long before Terry did and kept it from him. It just feels so... Bruce like.
And I also adore Bruce when he's trying to show love, even if he's really bad at it.

That was fun.
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awesome job XD
Kyrara chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I always did wonder how and when Bruce could have found out about about Terry being his son...
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
that actually really makes sense, that this would be when bruce realized who terry was.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very nice story. I believe you got their emotions down pat. :) Great job! :D

Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Well, it's a perfect opportunity for Bruce to find out about Terry's DNA.

He was right to delete the data, so Terry could make his own decisions and not to feel burdened because of his legacy.
LadySoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this is what could have happened following the events to "Epilogue". Bruce was correct with destroying the DNA matches, so that Terry would not be burden with the weight of who he is, and what he must carry on and such.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I'd always wondered what prompted Bruce to look into Terry's true heritage. This makes perfect sense. Nice narration style and plot idea. And the last scene tied things up quite nicely.

Would you mind if I made a credited reference to this story in a story of my own? I've been stuck on how to explain Bruce finding out about Cadmus's involvement.

Anyway, good job! _0
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great little piece here. It's very hard to get into Bruce Wayne's head but you did a great job of it. The little call at the end was a nice touch, showing us that the old man really does care.

Anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Thanks for writing this very well written story. I've been having a bad day, but reading your fic made it better! :)

Bruce's reaction and late night phone call were perfect; both got to the heart of the matter: family and second chances. I really loved this story. Keep up the great work!
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I had always suspected that this was one of the times when Bruce had to examine Terry's DNA. I liked how he had reeled in his head about the idea that he has someone to carry on his genetic legacy. One thing, the transition between Bruce's POV and Terry's was very blurry. I recommend that you use a divider line to make it easier.

Other than that, I enjoyed the fic very much.