Reviews for Tuxedo Strawberries
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Even though this fic is like 2 or 3 years old, I would just like you to know that it has sufficiently ruined my life. And I mean this in the absolute best possible way. I remember the first time I ate strawberries after reading this I wondered about rubbing the seeds on my lips, and now I. Can't. Stop. Every single strawberry goes across my bottom lip, just like Roxas. I also have made Tuxedo Strawberries of my own, which were delicious, thanks so much for the inspiration! Anyway, I just wanted to give you a very belated thank you for yet another classic fandom fic that has made its way into permanent storage on my kindle. I hope you're well.
xoxo
KingdomFlameVIII
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was way too cute. Seriously. But the humor! Fapping oneself into a coma, dick cloaks... Oh man. I died when Roxas said that. Thank God I wasn't eating anything at that point, because otherwise, it would've been spat at my laptop's screen, and I haven't had this thing for three weeks yet. I really don't need to be ruining it.
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awesome story. Funny, sexy, cute, I APPROVE! ;)

Now I reeeaaallly want some tuxedo strawberries...
puruku chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
They are sooooo cute together:)! Loved it!
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Adorable fic! I loved the way you've depicted Roxas; I'm not used to people giving him a sense of humour. You did an amazing job with him though. And of course, I also liked Axel here as well. The conversation they had when they were saying their feelings for each other - really sweet and cute. I also enjoyed the thing Roxas did with the strawberries and his lips. Such a tease ;)

You're a great writer; your writing style is very intriguing. Thanks for working on this and sharing it with us!
WindRush chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OMG, THIS IS JUST ABOUT ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! No seriously, This was amazing! I absolutely loved the way you wrote Roxas! Roxas and Axel's relationship was so great and I loved how you made things totally comfortable between the two of them! I cracked up at the end when Roxas made fun of Axel for calling the strawberries cute; it was so funny!
yuki chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Holy shit, it was fucking hot! Write more stories like this, it was amazing! I love the idea of chocolate covered yaoi couples _m nya! bring on the chocolate!
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my god... That... That was just amazing : I have so much more to say, and I could just spend the next hour pouring my heart out for this story, but I'm not gonna bother you with it XD
RoxasXisXaxelsXboy69 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
lol I almost died laughing "neener neener neener" lolz! 3 I loved this, I truely loved this!
deceiving-light chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was my 3rd time reading this and I still laughed almost the entire time! Great job!
FromSoraXWithLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is one of the greatest, most beautiful stories, I actually read it more than once!
SecretDime chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
kya~ that was sooo cute. i have this stupid smile plastered over my face now. the way you write is really funny and good humour seems to spill out of every sentence. this was a really good read and i absolutely loved it.
Katana Black chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, that was just too adorable! Great story!
WretchedCarnival chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
lmao dick cloak. roxas really is a litle shit head. anywhore.. this is fficially my new favorite AkuRoku story! i siddenly crave tuxedo strawberries now.
dex lucas chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This will forever be my favorite AkuRoku M-rated fanfiction. They're both so in character, and your writing has a nice flow to it.