Reviews for Handle with Care
mockingb chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
All of yours are good! You're my favorite pylar writer too!
JennaFox chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
That was good! I really enjoyed that. Thanks for writing - Jenna
Nephtys Rayesh chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Great story! I always love a powerful!Peter.
Ai-2005 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i love it)))
Shadapadaboo chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Whoop! Why have I never read this before? O

I love how you play on Peter's need to be wanted and Sylar's need for someone to want!
Shadapadaboo chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I keep telling myself I've abandoned heroes fanfition writting but then I read one of your stories and I am inspired all over again!

I love your writting and unique style. Keep it up.
jakondas chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Wow, that idea of their powers merging them like that? Awesome. Great fic, once again laden with emotion, which I think might be the reason I keep coming back for more. _ There was the tasting thing this time, too, with the frozen concentrated orange juice, and the pizza... which was also good.
AngelicTwit chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
:') That was beautiful... Thank you! It was a perfect ending, well, I mean, I would've liked it if you killed off Mohinder... but thats just me, lol. But seriously, genius story love.
Neuronerd chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
oh so sweet. Thank you for sharing your vision of a happy, (mostly) well-adjusted couple rather than the abusive tripe that usually plays in the genre. I am a bit concerned, though, that Peter is to call him "Sylar" implying that he could hurt him...poor Peter. Hope he knows what he's getting into. I do feel badly for Sylar that he has had to work so hard just to get the basic respect he deserves from even his own mother. You kinda understand why he acts as he does- *loved* him straightening the markers, though. Cheers for a great story!
johncorn chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Coule you do a epilogue showing how there lives are like in 30 years or something like that?
Neuronerd chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
O...M...G. Sylar can have anyone's ability at will? Oh boy. He is truly a demigod now and so far showing some remarkable restraint (I seriously wanted to see him scalp Bob just for the hell of it) and Peter was quite brave to trust him. How he didn't punish Elle for what she did to him- even just a little- is beyond me. Please tell me we'll see him get some sweet revenge? Please?

Sounds like Peter has far bigger concerns with reshaping the Company than worrying about what his mother thinks of his choice in lovers, though. The Company is going public! I'm so buying stock in Sylar... What do you think his ticker symbol would be? PSYCO? TICTOK? KILR?
Neuronerd chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Um...so Sylar has Peter's empathetic ability (didn't he always, on some level though?) but am I the only one who thinks this is not a good thing? He will have even more reason to be manipulative (a la Nathan- very nicely written BTW), but please tell me he didn't get *all* of Peter's abilities...time travel would be a very dangerous toy indeed! Even if he doesn't, I'm thinking that intuitive aptitude empathy hunger a super badass villain (or an incredibly conflicted one). And boy oh boy! Ma Petrelli...this has such delicious potential I can hardly stand it!
johncorn chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Ohshit indeed
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Well, this chapter is a little shorter than the previous. But don't worry, I still like it ;)

And omg, Peter's Ma is here o.O Hope she won't ruin the good relationship Peter and Sylar finally had :(
AngelicTwit chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
I am so very impressed with how you took these characters out of their typical roles, but still made them sound like themselves, we had a hero complex Peter, a self righteous Mohinder, an hysterical Maya, and most importantly, (to me anyway) a manipulative, sexy, what the hell will he do next? Sylar. I cannot wait for the next chapter, :D Thanks for writing this story, I felt like I was watching an actual episode of Heroes.