Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop For Death
Piper394 chapter 12 . 9/26/2018
I know its been years since you updated but I just want to say I really love this fic and where its going. Especially with that cliff hanger. I hope you update
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
Love love love this story
However just a few fact checks
- LSD cannot kill you. It’s sunthetic compound referred to as Nbome can.
- also you CANNOT sleep on LSD unless you smoke some week toward the comedown or take some Valium. Other than that you are awake for the whole 12 hours.
KrisTheBagel chapter 12 . 6/6/2018
Please continue this! I’m left with a cliff hanger and I’m dieting to see what happens, like is Kurt gonna go and use the drugs he has behind his books and Blaine finds him or something? Like IDK WELP!
Susan906 chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
I really like this story please update :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
That was awesome n shockin..plz continue..cant wait
Yakmackerel chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
I'm so upset that this was abandoned.
*cry*
klainescolfer chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
I was just casually reading this fic,. Thinking when I read the last chapter: oeeh, drama, I like it since I can continue reading :D
But then there was no new chapter and I couldn't continue reading.
I LOVE the fic! You probably won't update again but I just wanted to tell you that. Gonna put the fic on notifications anyway. A girl can wish right
ElisabethDevon chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Hi,

So I don't usually review on fanfictions because my English ins't that good and I don't feel like bothering people with trying to understand it. I don't feel like pressuring people into writing either. But I just wanted to say that, even if you didn't update the fic for almost 3 years, I read it in one streak(?) and just loved it. I don't even know if you're gonna have this thing but yeah. I just wanted to say that your story is so great and I loved your characters and the whole plot and everything.
It would be so great if you updated the fic, but I do know that people have lives and that it might don't make sense to continue a thing three years later.

Whatever. Sorry for my shitty English and everything.

clocklockworks chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
So I know it's been like over two years since this has been updated and all but I just read this whole thing in one sitting and oh man the way it left off ASDFGHJKL I hope one day you come back to this! The writing is really good!
chrissie chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I really like this story please update :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
I didn't like this fanfiction because I thought it was going to end good but it didn't it ended bad. And I don't like fanfictions that end sad and not happy :(
TRIC4R chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Wow I wish there's more!pls write more
TRIC4R chapter 6 . 7/9/2013