Reviews for Watching Him Ignoring Me
AliceSunshine chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Perfection!
Geek love 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is so cute! One of my fav stories! You wrote everyone so in character, and the relationships were portrayed perfectly and . . . just HAPPY! There are no words :)
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I super majorly loved this. It was just perfect, truely. I can totally see Amita doing that (and the brotherly love is my favorite part of the whole show too)
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very nice story! Great job!
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This. Is. Adorable!

I love how you've composed a moment that, while it was never necessarily shown quite like this in the show, reads like it was pulled straight from it. That takes a lot of talent.

Well done.
MissMonk chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Good story!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very nice piece of writing:) very sweet too :)
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is a great story, short and sweet. I love that you added Don in there; the brothers' relationship is one of my favorites ever. You did a wonderful job portraying the relationship between Amita and Charlie, too. And yeah, totally "Geek love." Awesome work.
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Welcome to Numb3rs. I loved your story and I can certainly visualize Charlie, Don and Amita in this very scenario.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Charlie is my favorite character, he really is adorable Him and Amita are so cute too! I love watching him with Don too, they're amusing, haha! Very sweet, thank you for sharing!
aecul chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, I remember watching this show with my mom years ago. I don't remember anything about it though. XD

As it is, I love the feeling of this story. I can relate to getting so wrapped up in something you're just oblivious to the world. I like how Amita gets that too and just lets her guy continue on with his math problem. That's so cute. So was the part with the two brothers at the end. Sibling relationships are like, my favorite things ever.

This was really well written and super sweet. Nice job. :)
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I think I might very well be in love with this fic. Gorgeous. Please write more!

As a writer in the fandom, definitely don't wish you ill health. I wish you good health, so that you can write more Numb3rs fic!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Welcome to the Numb3rs fandom! With the show canceled, sadly some of the interest has faded and too many of our writers and readers have moved on to other shows. It's always great to see a fresh look at our heroes and I loved this one.

Amita's character has often been misunderstood, and too frequently written completly out of character, but I think you nailed her perfectly.

She loves math too, so she, of all people, would appreciate Charlie's inability to resist the pull of the numb3rs.

And let me say, I loved that Don also understood and that he was able to pull Charlie back with a case. Very nice.

I hope you continue to write for Numb3rs. I'll be watching for another one from you.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I no nothing about this show. But I liked it it was cute.