Reviews for My Fair Lady
r3nlock chapter 2 . 8/13
you made vlad the monster hiding under the bed (or in the closet). it's both scary story creepy and sickly adorable (yay for ghost daddy!) thank you for writing this, i really enjoyed it!
Triscribe chapter 2 . 7/11
Wow... This is really well done.
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 6/8
This is fantastic. Certain aspects of this story strongly remind me of "Storm of the Century".
Scoobygirl45 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
This story is so amazing/ well written and it makes me wonder how Danny actually grew up like this or in a similar situation
EnderDragon21 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Okay... I love this story. A lot.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Wow. Just, Just wow. Horror? That would be more aptly labeled as angst than horror. That was just plain heartbreaking. Though, at least Danny got to live with someone who truely cares for him, and actually pays proper attention to him. Of course, the thought that it was Danny that came up with the idea to burn down FentonWorks is really scary.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Shiiiit, wrong thing.
I AM SO SORRY I NEVER INTENDED FOR THAT MESSAGE TO BE SENT HERE. THAT IS SO STUPID OF ME.

I ENJOYED READING THIS STORY, if it makes you feel any better. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. THSI IS EMBARASSING.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG NO NEVER MIND
My dear cousing that goes to the same school just told me today that we have Monday off too! Phew! She laughed so hard when she realized that I thought that we had school tomorrow. She keeps teasing me about it, the bastard.

WE SHALL KEEP EACH OTHER MERRY COMPANY.
ghostanimal chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This was beautifully written, and I can see Plasmius doing this.
Ka chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
... Well, it seems you've mannaged to stab me in the heart. Well done.
kittykathy chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I must say I really am liking your style XD

This story made me so emotional I was tearing. I like it when Vlad comes to little Danny's rescue. It's cute. Good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I'm CCRRYYIINNGG! Continue! or sequel!
rappunzell11 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Once again, I must say this: you are an awesome dark writer! I love this, and I must say I hope that you'll expand on it in some way later, but I confess I've fallen in love with your Tuning Fork work as well. Therefore, I'll leave well enough alone and hope you will continue to regale me with later chapters of the later fan-fiction!
Jaded chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Thanks for making me depressed. MORE!
Remmy18 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012