Reviews for My Fair Lady
RusEmp chapter 1 . 7/31
There are not words in English dictionary to describe that soo... ЭТО БЫЛА ОДНА ИЗ САМЫХ ОХРЕНИТЕЛЬНЫХ ИСТОРИЙ! ГОСПОДИ, Я ОБОЖАЮ ЕЁ!
mind-your-fingers chapter 1 . 5/14
I've decided I don't do damn near enough reviews, and considering how often I reread this and The Tuning Fork, that's a crying shame. And I LOVE THIS. The pacing of Vlad and Danny's relationship! The fridge horror aspect of it for Jack and Maddie! The teachers' conference! The scene where Vlad cares for Danny after his accident! I could go on forever, but I think you get the point! Aagh...I found myself selfishly wanting a bit more description in the scenes where Vlad and Danny interact, but this is at a good length as it is, so I'm not sure I'd have it any other is wonderful work, and I applaud you for writing it!
MarTheMarvelous chapter 2 . 5/14
THATS FIVE FUCKIN STARS RIGHT THERE MMM MY GOD THIS IS A IM DYIN
Reading this always sends me shivers. I like this short short so muh that every other year or month I come back to read it. :)
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 2/22
Just a really fantastic story!
Du-hu-huuuuuudeeeeee..! This was awesome! You did a wonderful job on this fic! Though I can't help but wonder about what happened with Vlad and Danny after they left. It'd make for an interesting sequel. :]
MisstyX0007 chapter 2 . 1/25
I'd like to see drawing and comics of this
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Wow, dark alsome story. This is in my top ten list. Love it.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Oh grace and grief, it's fantastic...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Beautiful ending to a spectacular story
My Solitude chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Interesting! For some reason, I always like spirited away stories, and this one is no different! Poor Danny, always down with the luck. But, I'm glad the villainous Vlad is gonna take care of him! I'm not sure if this story is complete or not, but so far I've enjoyed it! :)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Liked this story - he knows what he did wrong and is happy that his son will have a better life than him.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
ShadowSymbols chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
I love this so much dAMN. Is there going to be a sequel? *hopess*
Barely Existent chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
oh this is good! can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
I have read this notonce but millions of times and still this story gives me chills like always! The way you wrote this life is magnificent and beautiful. I wish to see more like when Danny is old or something but hey I am satisfied with this 2 shot. This 2 shot is the best 2 shots I have ever read. Stay fresh girl/boi.