Reviews for My Fair Lady
Barely Existent chapter 2 . 6/14
oh this is good! can't wait for more!
I have read this notonce but millions of times and still this story gives me chills like always! The way you wrote this life is magnificent and beautiful. I wish to see more like when Danny is old or something but hey I am satisfied with this 2 shot. This 2 shot is the best 2 shots I have ever read. Stay fresh girl/boi.
Penny Lu chapter 2 . 5/15
I cried. This story might have been rated horror but somehow it is so sweet.
ObiMagic chapter 2 . 5/4
This was fabulous! I loved it :D
G chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Oh my...when I finished reading the last word I waseft speacess! This story got my heart racing..especially when the danny was with vlad in the burning room.. I can't stop imagining the song from the toy being a creepy child voice singing. I loved everything, and I wish for it to continue but I guess this is just fine, fine job u did here best story I have read of danny phantom.
OneDayPineapple chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
HOOLLLY SHITBALLS
r3nlock chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
you made vlad the monster hiding under the bed (or in the closet). it's both scary story creepy and sickly adorable (yay for ghost daddy!) thank you for writing this, i really enjoyed it!
Triscribe chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Wow... This is really well done.
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
This is fantastic. Certain aspects of this story strongly remind me of "Storm of the Century".
Scoobygirl45 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
This story is so amazing/ well written and it makes me wonder how Danny actually grew up like this or in a similar situation
7536897647356356 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Okay... I love this story. A lot.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Wow. Just, Just wow. Horror? That would be more aptly labeled as angst than horror. That was just plain heartbreaking. Though, at least Danny got to live with someone who truely cares for him, and actually pays proper attention to him. Of course, the thought that it was Danny that came up with the idea to burn down FentonWorks is really scary.
Jay Q chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Shiiiit, wrong thing.
I AM SO SORRY I NEVER INTENDED FOR THAT MESSAGE TO BE SENT HERE. THAT IS SO STUPID OF ME.

I ENJOYED READING THIS STORY, if it makes you feel any better. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. THSI IS EMBARASSING.
Jay Q chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG NO NEVER MIND
My dear cousing that goes to the same school just told me today that we have Monday off too! Phew! She laughed so hard when she realized that I thought that we had school tomorrow. She keeps teasing me about it, the bastard.

WE SHALL KEEP EACH OTHER MERRY COMPANY.
ghostanimal chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This was beautifully written, and I can see Plasmius doing this.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »