Reviews for My Fair Lady
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 3/21
You repeated the following paragraphs: 1: He was gentle, and asked questions-some of the nicer, more sincere ones, not like the ones some grownups asked when they wanted to look like they cared about Important Things. He asked him about his favorite stories, why he liked them, and what Danny liked to do, and why his parents had come in to wish him a good night.

(In the above paragraph the sentence: and why his parents had come in to wish him a good night should have been and why his parents hadn't come in to wish him a good night)

2: Of course, Danny hadn't been quite so willing to answer the last one, and the ghost's brow had creased with what looked like disapproval while red eyes glittered with mischief, but Danny had just won his last pair for Go Fish, and was easily distracted.

3: Jasmine never let him win without throwing a temper tantrum. But the ghost, most thankfully, was a gracious loser, and soon suggested that they play a new game.

(Bonus: Was that new game called "Word Association" by any chance?)

4: Plasmius asked more questions, and while he seemed reluctant to talk about himself, the child found it pleasant to talk about himself for a change. The ghost occasionally had to give him a gentle reminder that his sister AND parents were now sleeping, but no one came to Danny's room in the middle of the night to tell him off, or to try and rip his new found playmate's guts out or something, much to his relief.

Is it evil if Danny's parents are neglectful?
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 2 . 3/16
Holy crap... this... was... AWESOME!
ZeloraNDZ chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
BEST
RusEmp chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
There are not words in English dictionary to describe that soo... ЭТО БЫЛА ОДНА ИЗ САМЫХ ОХРЕНИТЕЛЬНЫХ ИСТОРИЙ! ГОСПОДИ, Я ОБОЖАЮ ЕЁ!
mind-your-fingers chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I've decided I don't do damn near enough reviews, and considering how often I reread this and The Tuning Fork, that's a crying shame. And I LOVE THIS. The pacing of Vlad and Danny's relationship! The fridge horror aspect of it for Jack and Maddie! The teachers' conference! The scene where Vlad cares for Danny after his accident! I could go on forever, but I think you get the point! Aagh...I found myself selfishly wanting a bit more description in the scenes where Vlad and Danny interact, but this is at a good length as it is, so I'm not sure I'd have it any other is wonderful work, and I applaud you for writing it!
smelbo chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
THATS FIVE FUCKIN STARS RIGHT THERE MMM MY GOD THIS IS A IM DYIN
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
Reading this always sends me shivers. I like this short short so muh that every other year or month I come back to read it. :)
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 2/22/2017
Just a really fantastic story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Du-hu-huuuuuudeeeeee..! This was awesome! You did a wonderful job on this fic! Though I can't help but wonder about what happened with Vlad and Danny after they left. It'd make for an interesting sequel. :]
MisstyX0007 chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
I'd like to see drawing and comics of this
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Wow, dark alsome story. This is in my top ten list. Love it.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Oh grace and grief, it's fantastic...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Beautiful ending to a spectacular story
My Solitude chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Interesting! For some reason, I always like spirited away stories, and this one is no different! Poor Danny, always down with the luck. But, I'm glad the villainous Vlad is gonna take care of him! I'm not sure if this story is complete or not, but so far I've enjoyed it! :)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Liked this story - he knows what he did wrong and is happy that his son will have a better life than him.

Keep Up The Good Work~!