Reviews for I've Been Looking for You Forever
artist8702 chapter 30 . 6/26
best Klaine fanfiction I've ever read! I actually cried so much! I love reading Blind Kurt fics but there isn't that many out there but I wish there was! I like how u didn't make Kurt get his vision back at the end. it's not realistic and I love how he accepted himself! you should he proud of yourself! amazing story!
Nevrandil chapter 30 . 6/5
This was wonderful. You wrote them so beautifully and I'm glad Cooper turned put to be misguided rather than mistreating Blaine...

Nev
Nevrandil chapter 18 . 6/4
I once started this, but then lost track of it. I'm glad I found it again. So many feels and so much angst!

I love how you've written both of them. :)

Oh, something I noticed in this chapter: At the beginning it says the early morning sun is warm on his skin. Then Blaine says it's almost 11 and they run and jump to sleep in their own beds. At almost 11 wouldn't they be just up? That confused me a litte, but the rest is gorgeous _

Nev
Ekkyl chapter 30 . 5/19
7 years after ...this is an amazing story ️
RumbleRoar.Pigfarts chapter 30 . 12/11/2019
Love love LOVE this story, especially the ending. I have to say, the way you wrote this made me feel like I was experiencing exactly what the other characters felt in their situations. I honestly enjoyed every single chapter, kudos :)
dblmalfunction chapter 30 . 11/15/2019
Fantastic story, even if so hard to read in places! I will be reading this one again and again!
dblmalfunction chapter 29 . 11/15/2019
This was a beautiful first time! So gentle and emotional!
dblmalfunction chapter 26 . 11/15/2019
This is the best fucking chapter so far! I bawled at the beatings Blaine received and how badly he was hurt. I bawled at how anyone could beat a kid as beautiful as Blaine (Darren) bc of their orientation. I bawled at how much love Kurt had for him to sit there for days in the hospital so Blaine would know he was loved and that he wasn't alone. My heart broke at how strongly both boys had come to rely on one another and let themselves feel vulnerable, only to be taken advantage of and abused by hateful, spiteful animals, brutes, who were less than men, pushing their hate into the world. But this! This chapter, where Blaine explains exactly how well he knows Kurt's many expressions and mannerisms in such a short time, bc he loves him so much he's picked up on these nuances in Kurt's character, this was the ultimate expression of how much these two boys have saved one another! You are a wonderful writer! Thank you for this gift!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2019
Doesn't matter how many times I read this I love it even more
Klaineydaze chapter 30 . 7/3/2019
Exquisite. No other word for it. Thank you for this.
JP chapter 30 . 6/12/2019
This is my third time reading. I love that they can joke now about Kurt being blind. They've grown so much. Once again...it's a great story!
JP chapter 30 . 5/16/2019
Third times around. Still loves this as much as the first time. I love that Blaine is so protective of Kurt and would do anything for him. I'm happy they had a good life together. I often wonder did they stay in Ohio or did they go to New York? Did they have children? Did Blaine go to college? Other than that I really enjoyed this again.
jennrandall1042 chapter 30 . 6/22/2018
Enjoyed this fic!.~Jenn
LoveLover13 chapter 30 . 5/18/2018
I should have finished this story ages ago (Jeez how long have I had this tab open) and I’m so glad I finally did aH such a great story !
Guest chapter 30 . 5/18/2018