Reviews for Reckless Honor
DaynaWayna chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
"Yeah, she claims she saw you on TV, but I think she has you confused with the hot guy from that modeling movie last night. He did resemble you a little bit."

Bobby laughed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, thanks, Kathy. Just burst my bubble..."

"...But anyway, I'm gonna make sure Sergeant Getraer knows about this and puts it into your personnel file."

"That I'm a dreamboat TV-star look-a-like?" He grinned. "Sweet."

JEH LIVES! :D LOL That was Brilliant G! Loved it.

And how come you're so good at writing slimy men? ::cackles:: OMG I mean seriously: that vagrant was one sick dude, and the cop was little better! Oy woman. That nasty smelly bum gave me the creeps for sure. Excellent job on that. Officer Trotta was icky in his own way... kinda Ponch on steroids maybe? ROFLOL!

Kathy simply rocks. So practical. I like how she lets Bobby know Ponch is searching for the truth too... nice touch.
DaynaWayna chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Wow. Great fight scene! Bruce is still a bit whiny for my taste... he's a COP after all, but it's his brother and I get it.

I'm not too sure about Ponch's anger at Bobby, but it certainly moves the story along nicely. I guess Bobby called it: lookin' out for number 1. Did I mention that I LOVED the fight scene? :D
DaynaWayna chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Davidson is a slimy bastard. EXCELLENT backstory on him, Stacey and her mother. His hitmen are losers and morons and he is just vile. And I love how he slams Ponch. Great job!
DaynaWayna chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
::squeals in glee:: It's my brother chapter! :D I love it! I haven't seen Season 6 in a while and I know you have... I can't believe how whiny Bruce could come across! LOL I actually had to read the chapter twice before I decided I was okay with "whiny Bruce." Sometimes I get so involved I read too fast and things don't translate the way they should. I loved Penhall, but the poor boy wasn't a very good actor, was he? LOL But a great talk between the two of them for sure.

My only nitpick is Bobby going home still "out of it," and then being all 'normal' and eating before finding out what happened. But I am very much a Details person and this isn't wrong or right. It just didn't appeal to me. Good thing the PENS are locked up! ROFLOL
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is my Un-Christmas gift to you: I've read all 8 chapters!

Wow girl, you start right into the action don'tcha? You've created a believable backstory for Bobby and I like it. Great accident description too. Not too sure about the "ladies first!" line, but I'll chalk it up to panic on his part. LOL I like how it ends... Poor Ponch is gonna wet himself if he hears that call at 3:30am! Great start, a bit rough around the edges but that's not a bad thing. ;) You're writing in a new fandom and getting a feel for things.
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Never heard of the Boxcar Children; just Bing'ed 'em. They sound a lot like the Bobbsey Twins, except for the orphan part.

And "that modeling movie"...subtle, girl. Real subtle...NOT! ;D

I wasn't watching CHiPs at the time Bobby was on; hearing it was back-to-back with Voyagers, I can understand why. When Voyagers ended, it was usually time for me to go back to work. But the way you write him, he sounds like he would have been an interesting character.