Reviews for A New Lease on Life
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
A satisfiying ending.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Not so innocent to limes, though.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
He's still thankfully oblivious to the world of fanfic lemons. For the love of Arceus, don't get him involved in any, please.
draco122 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
wow that was great and powerful in so many ways.
Draco122
EliteShinigami chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Loved the story, I haven't dove very deep into Ash x Anabel, but it certainly seems interesting. Keep on writing great stories.
codyhobgood271 chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I thought it was a great story. Good job. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I feel sorry for Ash he got his ass kick big time by Anabel.
codyhobgood271 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
'I can't remember how big this place is. Pretty big though'

Like Anabel's chest size? ha ha ha funny.
codyhobgood271 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Finaly Ash gets the hint. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Ash is so naive. lol lol
RyoshiMorino chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I love the whole thing! If you want to improve things, you'll be hard-pressed to do so. The only thing I can think is also rather cliche. If you'll remember in the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Ash has the power of Aura, in a sense he can sense the presence of some if he concentrates, and use Aura Sphere. In contrast to Anabel you might have Ash capture and evolve and Eevee.
Thunder Tyrant 77 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
ROBOT SAMURAI! I APPROVE OF THIS B.A. STORY

Thunder Tyrant 77 out, PEACE!
psychicshipping chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Only Ash would think of puberty as a disease. And only he would be dense enough to go to Brock for advice on such matters.
Monado Boy chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Nice! Very cliche; it's the kind of thing I put in humor. I like it though.

This was a well thought-out, very immersing story. Everytime I write a story, no matter how hard I try, it always ends up being spur-of-the-moment... XD

So I like reading stuff that people had a PLAN for. Way to make Anabel busty, perv. Ha, and that wasn't the last time Ash made the "You're a girl?" fail! The day care girl in Sinnoh?

I love all the series, except Unova, for three reasons:

1. I started Pokemon right as The Rise of Darkrai came out (one of the best!), so Dawn (followed closely by May) was my favorite girl in the series.

2. Ash didn't have to destroy a bike to make a girl travel with him.

3, most importantly: WHERE THE F*CK IS BROCK?

... Oh yeah, the story! I liked it!
Ability King KK chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
An excellent ending. I'm really looking forward to seeing the sequel to this and seing Ash and Anabel deal with whoever hurt Anabel.